Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes and Hailey Baldwin Spotted Together in Toronto

Green Detox

Featured Posts

hausofgay

Remember when Colton Haynes said in an interview that ppl around him forced him to have fake dates with women, bc they wanted to hide his real sexuality.

Now looking at this...:trollga:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Reading through this thread has me like :air:

You guys are SAVAGE!

I mean, it can be both ways - he can really be straight but... I also have to say that for some reason I also find him to be more likely gay or at least bisexual (I'll take both!)

And he is so much hotter than JB, I don't mind him having no beard AT ALL :hor:

DelusionalGaga

Even if Shawn really is straight I don't think he and Hailey make a good couple. She's obviously a gold digger and is using him for fame

27 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Even if Shawn really is straight I don't think he and Hailey make a good couple. She's obviously a gold digger and is using him for fame

she BEEN had her own fame and money foh

DelusionalGaga
3 minutes ago, Ugly Boy said:

she BEEN had her own fame and money foh

Oh how could I forget, she's known for having a rich daddy and being famous without having talent or any other interesting qualities. Thanks

DYlMx_s-200x150.gif

ZephyrInTheSky
15 hours ago, Green Detox said:

They look so cute together. Get that D Hailey!

shawn-mendes-hailey-baldwin-pda-in-toron

Me when im done trying to be subtle and want the D.

Also, we cant have them all fellow hunties. We have Colton Haynes, Ricky Martin, Cheyenne Jackson, Wentworth Miller, Lance Bass, Jussie Smollett, Luke Evans, etc. Its a good time to be a hunty. :triggered:

giphy.gif

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

fabuIesque

love it when yall would get so sad if you were outted but you still out a straight person because hes feminine, ah ggd, so ****ing fun

1 hour ago, wtfgaga said:

Hunties Shawnie is dating a girl now. Stop pushing your gay ass agenda. its over. lol :cryga:

How is it "over"? He looks bored af, the whole thing looks fake. This latest bearding stunt makes me more convinced than ever that he's gay.

Runway
1 hour ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

love it when yall would get so sad if you were outted but you still out a straight person because hes feminine, ah ggd, so ****ing fun

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

StarstruckIllusion

Why is this still trending like a day later? Even if he was gay, he'd get people like Colton Haynes, not some internet troll :whitney:

Archived