❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Frankenstein for NEWYearsDAy/end of Kwanzaa

Phlop

Featured Posts

Dude it’s so obvious the OP knows it’s fake but that won’t stop a bunch of fourteen year olds from attacking everyone cos they WANT it to be real

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel so sorry for the kids who put so much faith into the rumors. Isn’t it exhausting???

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

JudasIsAHolyFoo
5 hours ago, TheWitness said:

No

end this madness

leave this in 2017

No

Move on

Let’s leave Gucci Gang in 2017 too:stalkga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

bpmMonkey

Well the lunchlady at my mothers work saw a guy passing by who was listening to „LWYMMD“ by TayTay and is pretty sure it’s about Gaga releasing LG6 at fourth of January. So it’s pretty much set in stone, it’s gonna happen!! :firega:

Alexander Blue

my friend works at netflix and he saw the whole frankestien music video

another friend had a ticket to see ASIB before it gets in theaters , and heared the whole LG6 

I am not your plastic doll.

bumblebee

Well I've heard differently.

I have friends who've just come from Sweden and Norway journey and they claim that Nobel Prize on Literature Committee insiders claim that Gaga's new single will be released on January, 1, 2018 - to mark the 200th jubilee of the Frankenstein first publication. The  first edition of the novel was published anonymously in London on 1 January 1818, when the author,  Mary Shelley, was 20. 

It would make sense if Gaga decided to launch the new single on the original novel's first publication date anniversary.

MaryJaneHolland
On 12/24/2017 at 8:40 PM, LadyLuca said:

LG6 in 2019 (Late) is confirmed by multiple sources

Sources are?

RodeckDanny

GAGA if you read this please realize that a song for new year will make our 2018 the best year ever please gaga we beg 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

20 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Well I've heard differently.

I have friends who've just come from Sweden and Norway journey and they claim that Nobel Prize on Literature Committee insiders claim that Gaga's new single will be released on January, 1, 2018 - to mark the 200th jubilee of the Frankenstein first publication. The  first edition of the novel was published anonymously in London on 1 January 1818, when the author,  Mary Shelley, was 20. 

It would make sense if Gaga decided to launch the new single on the original novel's first publication date anniversary.

:stalkga: Could this be true? That’s interesting...

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived