Phlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMSince2008
7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Well I've heard differently.

I have friends who've just come from Sweden and Norway journey and they claim that Nobel Prize on Literature Committee insiders claim that Gaga's new single will be released on January, 1, 2018 - to mark the 200th jubilee of the Frankenstein first publication. The  first edition of the novel was published anonymously in London on 1 January 1818, when the author,  Mary Shelley, was 20. 

It would make sense if Gaga decided to launch the new single on the original novel's first publication date anniversary.

:trollga:

#2018radioisours

Love watching fans building up their expectations only to disappoint themselves. It's delicious. :ladyhaha:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GagasPussy

New music wont be released the earliest until the second half of 2018. I don't see Gaga releasing any new material this early when she just began recording music for a new full length album a couple of months ago. 

I suppose the whole "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." seems to be a common theme on this site these days. You do you kiddos... I'll be over here enjoying the meltdown threads to pop up on January 2nd. :stalkga:

1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

What does end of Kwanzaa have to do with this?

Madonna does Cabala, Gaga does Kwanzaa

#reductiveteas :reductive:

ThisLG6isForU

A: Frankenstein does not sound like a Gaga song and is cheesy af. 

B: Why would you release a song in January called Frankenstein?

C: No. :triggered:

Archived