đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

Girl Under You
23 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

"Farhan" has none of what you just mentioned. Y'all voted for ARTPOP on his poll, yet he posted only pre-Fame demos. Interesting right? Because he has nothing more than pre-Fame. That intro snippet of Musicland is actually from a demo of Fever, and that was before she even made Musicland into a full song. He just slapped the snippet onto random Fame Ball footage. As for "Blush And A Tiara," the song title is mentioned in the leaked court documents of Fusari V. Starland. Gaga tweeted it in 2009 and hinted at it in many radio interviews from 2008, he doesn't have it.

Acid Wash Girls is a real song, but the snippet he posted is fake, made from vocals of unused Fashion Of His Love pro tools. Nobody has it. 

Y'all claimed he didn't have anything else when he leaked all those stems and demos last June and here we are with 4 more songs. I don't believe everything he posts on Twitter, but I feel like there's still more to come.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
Just now, Girl Under You said:

Y'all claimed he didn't have anything else when he leaked all those stems and demos last June and here we are with 4 more songs. I don't believe everything he posts on Twitter, but I feel like there's still more to come.

Well lol, he had nothing more after the summer leaks otherwise they would've been leaked then. That didn't stop him from getting more by stealing more afterwards. 

This thread got wild omfg. I love that people really losing sleep coming for or defending this guy. The way I see it: You never get leaks in an ethical way, so I'm gonna mind my own damn business get on my nearest table and dance to these leaks like I have since I became a stan lol 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Did anybody download the few video snippets Farhan posted? Specifically the Fame Ball intro ones of her against the black background with the yellow lipstick? There were two 

1 hour ago, Riley said:

Did anybody download the few video snippets Farhan posted? Specifically the Fame Ball intro ones of her against the black background with the yellow lipstick? There were two 

same, i am looking for those too. if you get them could you please send them to me? thx

Everytime I read "steal" "illegal" etc I think of Farhan like some type of Robin Hood stealing songs and giving it away.

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, Riley said:

I  think I did

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Girl Under You
On 25/12/2017 at 9:33 AM, Finn The Human said:

Yes to Crevettes. No to Out of Control. No to Text You Pictures, and no to Miss It Before You Kiss It. Any other questions on what he has I can answer that for you. 

Wait is Farhan the guy who tricked someone from Haus to get Brooklyn Nights (said that he was going to commit suicide or whatever) :rip:

24 minutes ago, Girl Under You said:

Wait is Farhan the guy who tricked someone from Haus to get Brooklyn Nights (said that he was going to commit suicide or whatever) :rip:

i don’t think so, that was brandon aka hookerinme (someone correct me if i’m wrong but wasn’t that guy who traded it around for nudes and sold/leaked gaga’s personal selfies in like... 2014?)

Girl Under You
6 minutes ago, Casanova said:

i don’t think so, that was brandon aka hookerinme (someone correct me if i’m wrong but wasn’t that guy who traded it around for nudes and sold/leaked gaga’s personal selfies in like... 2014?)

Oh right I forgot his name

Darcklighter22

Anywhere to stream them? I have them downloaded at home but trying to show a friend. Found all but the final for dirty ice cream on youtube

Archived