4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Where can I find the 4 songs now? I didn't save them :neyde: 

:sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tokyo Rose

Dirty Ice Cream- This version is better, but cringe

Retrosexual- Exactly as expected. Just ok

Panty Party- Not as bad as expected! 

New York- Wow that is terrible. Sounds like a filler track on a Britney Spears album

Mr Ricky
On 26-12-2017 at 4:04 PM, Smithy said:

Why would anyone want stems over new songs  :awkney:

That's a question you would take on yourself when you have a hobby as an audio mixer. 

tumblr_of3vc5cASE1tgp84so4_r3_250.gif

Crossfit

Are there any other unreleased songs traders/people have that could leak soon? Like We Are Plastic, Musicland, TYP, Quicksand, Move It, OOC, Etc.? Just curious what would be next

Girl Under You
15 hours ago, DMTT said:

Are there any other unreleased songs traders/people have that could leak soon? Like We Are Plastic, Musicland, TYP, Quicksand, Move It, OOC, Etc.? Just curious what would be next

MusicMafia was selling Quicksand, Text You Pictures and Shut Up, idk if they're sold already

Farhan has Blush & Tiara (TF), Musicland (pre-TF), Acid Wash Girls (BTW) and apparently some unreleased ARTPOP songs like "Never Again", "Gaze" and Onion Girl.

So it's a matter of who's going to leak next.

1 hour ago, Girl Under You said:

MusicMafia was selling Quicksand, Text You Pictures and Shut Up, idk if they're sold already

Farhan has Blush & Tiara (TF), Musicland (pre-TF), Acid Wash Girls (BTW) and apparently some unreleased ARTPOP songs like "Never Again", "Gaze" and Onion Girl.

omg! i thought someone said farhan DIDN'T have musicland though - could be wrong :) i am DYING for musicland. just curious! 

1 hour ago, Girl Under You said:

I don't think they were sold, since 1 bitcoin is 20k now and that was their price :air: And they were expensive enough already

Blush & Tiara, I don't think it's real? Musicland, he doesn't have. Acid Wash Girls is fake and I'm not sure about those ARTPOP songs, my guess is no.

I've heard rumors about Shut Up being next, but it's not Miss It B4 You Kiss It

I like dancin', and ponies....

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, Girl Under You said:

"Farhan" has none of what you just mentioned. Y'all voted for ARTPOP on his poll, yet he posted only pre-Fame demos. Interesting right? Because he has nothing more than pre-Fame. That intro snippet of Musicland is actually from a demo of Fever, and that was before she even made Musicland into a full song. He just slapped the snippet onto random Fame Ball footage. As for "Blush And A Tiara," the song title is mentioned in the leaked court documents of Fusari V. Starland. Gaga tweeted it in 2009 and hinted at it in many radio interviews from 2008, he doesn't have it.

Acid Wash Girls is a real song, but the snippet he posted is fake, made from vocals of unused Fashion Of His Love pro tools. Nobody has it. 

Archived