news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McMonster08

I've read a rumor before that New York is what we know now as Speechless, which is supposed to be lead single from The Fame's follow-up album. :oprah:

Turns out New York is something else.:gum:

1 minute ago, McMonster08 said:

I've read a rumor before that New York is what we know now as Speechless, which is supposed to be lead single from The Fame's follow-up album. :oprah:

Turns out New York is something else.:gum:

But Speechless is about her father??????????????????????????????????????''''

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

LordEnigma

I probably would have not been a stan with any of these songs :ladyhaha:

But I don’t mind Panty Party - but sounds like a children’s song melody :ladyhaha:

McMonster08
4 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

But Speechless is about her father??????????????????????????????????????''''

I know. :poot: But I did read somewhere (here on GGD perhaps) that Speechless was originally titled New York :shrug:

DelusionalGaga

Am I the only one who's kinda indifferent towards those tracks? I mean it's interesting to hear how her music was earlier and how it progressed but all this The Fame stuff aged like milk and sounds so dated now. I don't even think I will revisit them a second time. BTW outtakes or ARTPOP stuff would be so much more exciting to me tbh :duck:

Art Ploft
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

did anyone get to download the videos from his twitter?
I was just about to attempt to rip the Musicland, Paparazzi, and Love Game films but the links are deleted.

i want musicland, the others i downloaded

Laceface

Not all these disrespectful new fans not appreciating these special gems from before TF. I'm so grateful, I've always wanted to hear these, the rock vibe of Retrosexual is something I'd love to see her explore now. Best Christmas gift ever.. when will Gaga :creepflop:

LordEnigma
11 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Not all these disrespectful new fans not appreciating these special gems from before TF. I'm so grateful, I've always wanted to hear these, the rock vibe of Retrosexual is something I'd love to see her explore now. Best Christmas gift ever.. when will Gaga :creepflop:

I’ve been around since I first heard Just Dance - and no, these are useless. It’s better than nothing but the only one I can kind of stand is Panty Party,

She picked the best songs for her debut

Archived