send nude i mean act 2 pls :poot:

you into obese guys

Celebrity-Big-Brother-Tiffany1.jpg

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

Do you know if he has Out Of Control and We Are Plastic? Full Crevettes films and full Starstruck backdrop?

Yes to Crevettes. No to Out of Control. No to Text You Pictures, and no to Miss It Before You Kiss It. Any other questions on what he has I can answer that for you. 

1 minute ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

Yes to Crevettes. No to Out of Control. No to Text You Pictures, and no to Miss It Before You Kiss It. Any other questions on what he has I can answer that for you. 

How do you know tho? :toofunny:

Quicksand?

Other album stems?

raginchristians

Any other questions on what he has I can answer that for you. 

Please tell me he's got some more stems somewhere :interestinga: I don't care if it's only the synths from ****ing money honey I just need some more stems :giveup:

he/they

GagaUnderYou
3 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Do you know if he has Out Of Control and We Are Plastic? Full Crevettes films and full Starstruck backdrop?

Oh god I wish Out of Control was finally leaked in full 

MEDONER
Just now, Latoyah Jackson said:

What about We Are Plastic and the Starstruck backdrop? The Gaga version of Quicksand? Songs like Heiress, Love Sick Girl, Trigger?

Perfume
2 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

So no more ARTPOP... 

Anything from TFM/BTW?

an angel held me like a child

RainingOnMe
Just now, THEORACLE64 said:

How do you know tho? :toofunny:

It's Farhunty's word against mine. :sure:

Just now, Hurem said:

Quicksand?

Other album stems?

No to Quicksand, sorry. I know how long y'all have wanted it. :(

Yes, album stems. No ARTPOP stems after Applause.

FilthyPOP414
2 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

Is the 15 second we have of Miss Itb4U Kiss It "Move it... what? If you want me" part of the chorus?

GagaUnderYou
3 minutes ago, Latoyah Jackson said:

Do you know if a full version of OOC exists? and do you think we will ever hear it? 

Archived