💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan leaks again - 4 SONGS

TEMPLE

Featured Posts

joemayzzin

honestly very grateful we received these songs cause any unreleased Gaga music is always worth a listen!!

New York is straight up FIRE though :wub:

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

New York kinda has a Circus Britney vibe to it, maybe Gaga wrote it for Britney but then made it her own cuz Britney can't relate to New York :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Tom Nook

All right y’all let’s be real

1. Panty Party

2. Retrosexual

3. Dirty Ice Cream

4. New York :poot: 

2f2c19ff11315514e7e9e65ffc8fa479.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

GAGASLAYME

Panty party is a ****in bop

Pity party who?

Melanie Martinez has been found behind bars

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

RainingOnMe
11 minutes ago, THEORACLE64 said:

He’s leaked ARTPOP demos, and at least has another Applause demo we’ve yet to hear (as he posted a clip). Who really knows what he has :) 

I do, and that "TRAPPLAUSE" snippet is fake. Don't get your hopes up for "ARTPOP demos" because it'll never happen from him. :)

raginchristians

2 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

Panty party is a ****in bop

Pity party who?

Melanie Martinez has been found behind bars

I mean she was gonna be there before panty party but :poot:

he/they

RainingOnMe
6 minutes ago, joemayzin said:

honestly very grateful we received these songs cause any unreleased Gaga music is always worth a listen!!

New York is straight up FIRE though :wub:

While it's great the fans get to hear these songs after almost 10 years, you guys have NO idea the amount of insanity the leaker possesses.

I wish I could write it all out here, but he's been exposed so many times since June. I don't have the energy to do it. Interscope and Gaga's legal teams have been watching him to see how far he was willing to go with the content he robbed of gullible producers and photographers.

The legal magnitude of this is serious.

EDIT: You guys, "Farhan" aka Chase Bigsby does NOT have Musicland. That's cut out from the intro of a demo of Fever. Again, don't get your hopes up.

DrKindnessKunt1999
6 minutes ago, raginchristians said:

Love the leaks, but this is honestly the tea... He definitely got our attention at least :shrug:

He could have gotten a lot less "hate" if he just didn't mention any eras in general lol. :neyde: Now he looks like a liar. Don't get me wrong, like I mentioned before I'm thankful for the leaks we've received, but HE KNOWS how much the fan base is attached to the idea of getting "ARTPOP" stems, or hearing "TEA", "Onion Girl", "Sire", and "PARTYNAUSEOUS". Regardless, all the demos that were leaked were very cute :)

Smh at some of ya'll who doubted ha and are now worshipping the ground ha walks on.

This has been a great start to Christmas. Slay. Iconic. Queen of leaking.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Archived