Featured Posts

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Highway10 said:

Someone should try and recreate this as the ARTPOP album cover

This picture is so good, it doesn't need any fancy editing :giveup:

WSX9g24.jpg

I even tagged myself for some promo, I couldn't resist, am I now an Insider as well? :lolly:

2 hours ago, seXXX dreams said:

This is WAY cooler than what was released why the **** you her team get rid of this design?? It’s so funky

No ideia, Gaga shared this few weeks before the album release and there are wrong lyrics, she said this wasn't the "final thing" but just to lowkey show us... Something with Troy probably.

On the other hand, many talented fans worked together and created a full booklet edited like this (I think it's from GGD itself) so a quick google may help u getting this masterpiece haha

vinster13
23 minutes ago, Leeo said:

No ideia, Gaga shared this few weeks before the album release and there are wrong lyrics, she said this wasn't the "final thing" but just to lowkey show us... Something with Troy probably.

On the other hand, many talented fans worked together and created a full booklet edited like this (I think it's from GGD itself) so a quick google may help u getting this masterpiece haha

Hmm I’ll look around! If you happen to find it PM me!

vinster13
33 minutes ago, Leeo said:

FOunD it aNd iT is SO DOPE

Art Ploft
2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

He just leaked part of a Fame Ball interlude in HQ, however he deleted it right away and I didn't get a chance to download it. However, I was still able to watch it on twitter as I hadn't refreshed the page, and filmed it with my phone.

https://twitter.com/Ethan_Onyx/status/944806169322831874

i'm at bathroom in this time.. i lost to download... i download all videos when he post

7 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

DRxJN6zVwAAFIij.jpg:orig

That hair bow :flutter: 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

misunderstood
8 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

DRxJN6zVwAAFIij.jpg:orig

Holy **** I love this shoot so much :( It was done so dirty

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
1 hour ago, babs said:

HOLY HELL :giveup:

DRy_Uw_GMU8_AYR3qu.jpg

This looks cute

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Ricardo
2 hours ago, Kyle said:

He just leaked part of a Fame Ball interlude in HQ, however he deleted it right away and I didn't get a chance to download it. However, I was still able to watch it on twitter as I hadn't refreshed the page, and filmed it with my phone.

https://twitter.com/Ethan_Onyx/status/944806169322831874

giphy.gif

Spoiler

seriously, did anyone save it? :smh:

Archived