Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift gifts a fan in need a house

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Fingerella

Oh wow didn't know she gives free stuff to her fans every December.Ā 

@smokingthemallĀ @AndreeĀ Now I get why you both stan for ha it's because she gives y'all free stuff. Imma hop on this cuz I might get free **** too this Christmas.Ā :bon:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

taylor doing nice things 2017 just keeps on giving until the end

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

57 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You are homeless, your partner lost his job, but you go to a concert? Either this is fake or that girl needs to set her priorities straight.

We love a(n almost) flawless scamĀ :golfclap:

HauntingHollow

queen of going from killing pedestrains to buyin house for single momsĀ :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Of course OTH will try to spin the story to turn the positive into negativeĀ :awkney:Ā we don't know all the details yet people jumping into conclusions.. LmaoĀ 

1 hour ago, AlexanderMagno said:

You are homeless, your partner lost his job, but you go to a concert? Either this is fake or that girl needs to set her priorities straight.

I bought the ticket to see Gaga about 11 months before the actual tour date, which is well beyond the 8 months that this girl was supposedly pregnant. I donā€™t know if the same thing happened to her but itā€™s possible.

Do you have to sell everything you own the second you lose your job? What is standard etiquite for job loss?

Also, ā€œhomelessā€ almost certainly means moved back in with her mother. Itā€™s not like she was literally living on the street.

Regardless, do you think that moneyĀ couldā€™veĀ been spent doing... what?

Down payment on a home?Ā She coulda bribed an interviewer with it to give her a job? What is it that you believe that money, or the three hours at night that she spent seeing taylor, couldā€™ve done for her that is so much better than seeing an artist she loves and relieving some stress from her current situation in a healthy way?Ā Or is it just the principle of the matter, that poor people are not allowed to have fun, ever, because if they do that makes them a bad person.

2 minutes ago, uo111 said:

I bought the ticket to see Gaga about 11 months before the actual tour date, which is well beyond the 8 months that this girl was supposedly pregnant. I donā€™t know if the same thing happened to her but itā€™s possible.

Do you have to sell everything you own the second you lose your job? What is standard etiquite for job loss?

Also, ā€œhomelessā€ almost certainly means moved back in with her mother. Itā€™s not like she was literally living on the street.

Regardless, do you think that moneyĀ couldā€™veĀ been spent doing... what?

Down payment on a home?Ā She coulda bribed an interviewer with it to give her a job? What is it that you believe that money, or the three hours at night that she spent seeing taylor, couldā€™ve done for her that is so much better than seeing an artist she loves and relieving some stress from her current situation in a healthy way?Ā Or is it just the principle of the matter, that poor people are not allowed to have fun, ever, because if they do that makes them a bad person.

IM-BALD.jpg

preachĀ 

Archived