question

What is your dream Gaga collaboration?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MartianOnVenus

I think Sia or Adele (not letting Dinner go yet) would be good for like an upbeat, empowering ballad. Though part of me wants a Katy/Madonna collab, I doubt it will ever happen unless it was a song that suited. As for those not alive, Whitney Houston or Freddie Mercury would have been great - I would have liked Bowie too but I’m still uncertain whether he liked her or not so I’m not sure if that would have happened. And of course, an Amy Winehouse collab would have been heavenly. :diane:

MartianOnVenus

I also *kind of* want a Nicki Minaj collab but I doubt that would happen. I’m curious to see how it would turn out :lolly:

ZephyrInTheSky

RuPaul. Idky but it could be a fierce gay anthem. BTWPT2/BTWISQUAKING etc.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Helxig

Well it was Melanie... RIP that dream :toofunny:

I guess it'd be Lorde. They're both real artists with a deep creative passion for music. Their music is quite different from each other, but I think they'd come together to create something really beautiful. Like Florence and Gaga did :) 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monketsharona

Madonna or Rihanna or Adele for girls

Eminem or Bruno Mars for guys

But at the end I would pick Rihanna

Oooo I also want a Lady Marmalade 2.0 with Beyoncé, Katy, and Rihanna (THE pop queens of our generation, bar Taylor and Adele but they’re more loners)

Archived