💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Britney is having a televised performance on New Year's Eve!!

brit4ever

Featured Posts

brit4ever

Britney(aka The Original Pop Princess) have officialy announced that ABC is going to broadcast Piece of Me live on their New Year's Rockin' Eve on the 31st December:

It's speculated that the show might be prerecorded since PoM starts in 9 p.m. Vegas time and by than in New York(where the event is broadcastet live) would be 12 a.m.

Rockineve's Instagram already spoiled it and said she is performing Toxic and Work Bitch:

At least she is ending Vegas with a bang and as a realy successful show that changed Vegas a lot and inspired many younger artists to also start a residency in Sin City(Gaga, JLo, Bruno Mars, etc.) :firega:

I hope she slays!! :lolly: 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Gaga betta do the same with her show :grr:

She should do it next year when her residency starts, it's a nice way to promote the residency and her performing skills. 

shoful

WHY CANT YOU SPELL “NEW” :poot:

Do you think she’ll actually sing?:emma:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

brit4ever
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Omg  :air: , idk what happened to my english, I'm canceled :air:  :air:  :selena: 

Flashbacks of this embarassing video where she announced her performance on Good Morning America :deadbanana: 

brit4ever
7 minutes ago, shoful said:

And since it's a nice opportunity to sing live and win GP's respect back, I'm absolutely sure she is not doing it, like that is Britney/Britney's team we are talking about, they will mess everything up, even the simplest things. :giveup:  :selena: 

shoful
3 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

And since it's a nice opportunity to sing live and win GP's respect back, I'm absolutely she is not doing it, like that Britney/Britney's team we are talking about, they will mess everything up, even the siplest things. :giveup:  :selena: 

Britney needs help:pray:

Am I the only one that thinks she’s  less mentally sound than in 2008. At least then she still had drive. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

The Child
27 minutes ago, shoful said:

I hope she actually sings this

22 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

And since it's a nice opportunity to sing live and win GP's respect back, I'm absolutely sure she is not doing it, like that is Britney/Britney's team we are talking about, they will mess everything up, even the simplest things. :giveup:  :selena: 

I'm foreseeing a Mariah Carey sized mess :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FFXSoul91

Britney: *releases Glory, an album full of bops*

Also Britney: *continues to perform a mediocre underperforming single from her worst album ever*

brit4ever
29 minutes ago, shoful said:

Britney needs help:pray:

Am I the only one that thinks she’s  less mentally sound than in 2008. At least then she still had drive. 

I think she just realy is over being a star, she went through **** in the past, was overworked by her managers and team, imo right now she just wants to raise her kids and being a WW Superstar is like a second tought for her. But she is dancing better than her 2008 self for sure. One think I'm thankfull for about PoM is that returned her dancing skills to a certain point. Walkney(2008/9) and Femme Fatalney were miles away from what Britney does nowadays on stage. The only thing I think she lacks is confidence, she should be more confident while performing. 

Archived