Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
life

Gaga in the studio with BloodPop

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

monketsharona
7 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Lol what? You totally missed the point... What I meant is, she will probably never release whatever she was recording in his Snap Story.

I know, it wasn't even aimed at you particularly ;)

I mean people everywhere on GGD are always like 'LG6 in 2020', 'you are delulu', 'she'll never release', 'it will be cancelled'... And that's definitely being extra as we all know she is not spending all her free time in studio since October for nothing... I just find those comments tiring as the girl is delivering very regularly... So no it is not delusion to expect an album in 2018, two years after Joanne and the year of the 10th anniversary of The Fame... 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

So no it is not delusion to expect an album in 2018, two years after Joanne and the year of the 10th anniversary of The Fame... 

It's unreasonable though. There's no time to do a full album cycle in 2018 unless she wants to just put it out there. My bet is she's aiming for 2019 release, as there is so much going on right now and she has the ASIB soundtrack coming in October. Releasing a full on album a couple of months before the soundtrack with all original music would be kinda questionable, at best.

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It's unreasonable though. There's no time to do a full album cycle in 2018 unless she wants to just put it out there. My bet is she's aiming for 2019 release, as there is so much going on right now and she has the ASIB soundtrack coming in October. Releasing a full on album a couple of months before the soundtrack with all original music would be kinda questionable, at best.

And I think you are all overestimating the time she'll give to ASIB promo, honestly. It's not HER movie, she's not executive producing, her team is not in charge of the promo, it's Warner Bros Picture and Bradley Copper's property. I'm not even sure Interscope will handle the music as Warner is also a music label.

She's the female lead actress, of course she'll do promo but I don't think she'll be on a 24/7 promo schedule for it. Generally the interviews (written + video interviews) for movies are done in one or two days with press events and released at different times. My guess is she'll only try to push one song in order to get the Oscar's attention. 

She'll definitely have time for a own music project. Honestly I wouldn't even expect ASIB music to go crazy on the radio too.

+ I think it's very unreasonnable to record an album for being releasing almost two years later tbh. 

Let's wait and see but you can bookmark me ^^ 

NIGHTCRAWLER
On 21/12/2017 at 9:53 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

no way, I dont know what to think about it but.... I hope she's not falling into very radio-friendly basic boring songs

EDIT: yeah Bloodpop obviously helped for Joanne, but we know she's probably going to pop again

EDIT 2: stop lmao-ing me

EDIT 3: at least you're bringing up my reputation.mp3

EDIT 4: no waaaaay, y'all are crazy

100 lmao's -- iconic :hor: when will your fave

DonnieDarko
On 7.01.2018 at 9:54 AM, monketsharona said:

And I think you are all overestimating the time she'll give to ASIB promo, honestly. It's not HER movie, she's not executive producing, her team is not in charge of the promo, it's Warner Bros Picture and Bradley Copper's property. I'm not even sure Interscope will handle the music as Warner is also a music label.

She's the female lead actress, of course she'll do promo but I don't think she'll be on a 24/7 promo schedule for it. Generally the interviews (written + video interviews) for movies are done in one or two days with press events and released at different times. My guess is she'll only try to push one song in order to get the Oscar's attention. 

She'll definitely have time for a own music project. Honestly I wouldn't even expect ASIB music to go crazy on the radio too.

+ I think it's very unreasonnable to record an album for being releasing almost two years later tbh. 

Let's wait and see but you can bookmark me ^^ 

I’m not gonna bookmark anything bc we all have learned in the past that predicting anything that has to do with Gaga’s career moves is nearly impossible. 

Also, I’m greatful you shared your views and opinions on the matter, you made some valid points, though you also did not include crucial issues that are vital to having a successful era, especially streaming wise. Promo or not, ASIB will take quite some time, both promo and music (video, performances etc). They will most probably push it to some extent. Gaga’s team cannot and hopefully will not allow Gaga’s next pop era to underperform on Spotify bc in the end it could actually be quite dangerous to her relevancy. 

My point is, ASIB being so close to the potential new album would have to have a great deal of work done by her team and herself in order to make sure everything works. I just don’t think it’s possible to have her doing all of that in q4. However as I’ve said, it’s impossible to know. Bookmark me on that. 

Archived