💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

CupcakKe Announces New Album “Ephorize”

Cailleach

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

So this is a real person releasing albums. :air: I always thought Cupcakke was like a YouTuber or someone who became viral for some parody video, I had no idea she was an actual artist. AND She's 20 years old wtf.

no.png

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nene Areola
20 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

So this is a real person releasing albums. :air: I always thought Cupcakke was like a YouTuber or someone who became viral for some parody video, I had no idea she was an actual artist. AND She's 20 years old wtf.

Shes not trisha :lolly:

AnnTakamaki
23 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

she's a real rapper but her original works never took off compair to her viral meme songs :emma:

WeDontStop

QUEEN SHES SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GODD OHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD MY *** MOMMY I LOVE THIS COVER SO BEAUTIFUL. IS THIS THE MOMENT GP NOTICES HER? QUEEN.

i got the boys in dubai

AAHAHAHAHAJAKAP JESUS ****ING CHRIST. I AM A  SLURPER! MY SECOND FAV (QFTWR GAGA)

YOU CAN EXIT.

QUEEN OF RAP.

SLUEP THAT **** TILL IT CUM.

I JUST KEEP HOES ALIVE.

OPP-OR-TU-NI-TY

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

lordmaler

I AM SHOCKED!

O H M Y G O D

SHE IS SERVING!!!!!!!!

WHOEVER SHE HIRED THEY DID AMAZING JOB

GAGA TAKE SOME NOTES!!!

Archived