Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'ASIB' Pushed Back to October 2018

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

CanadaGoesGaga

Can I just put this out there... If the songs are good, or the movie is good, they'll be nominated regardless of the month this movie is released in.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach
3 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

wtf? this is so messy lmao.

first september

then may

now october, later than the original release date.

watch, a week from now "pushed up to february! and lady gaga will now be credited as angelina joanne carino germanotta xoxo!"

:neyde:

Watch AISB become the new Amityville (2017 version) 

Ifyou don’t understand what I mean, look it up :reductive::selena:

doppelganger

Does this mean we’re getting a pop album in Q1 2018, before ASIB. Or is this wishful thinking and we’ll only get new music for ASIB in Q4 :cryga:

Scathach
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Can I just put this out there... If the songs are good, or the movie is good, they'll be nominated regardless of the month this movie is released in.

Hum no. Voters (not only oscars voters) have a little brain and tend to only remember movies that were recently released. 

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, Triggered said:

The graphic is about the song release date or the movie release? 

Movie release :selena:

Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I wish that were the case, but talent alone doesn't win Oscars. Studios release films strategically, and mount serious campaigns in order for their films to receive Oscar nominations.

Gaga has a pretty good track record with The Academy, and we all know she has the chops to pull this off, so the odds are in her favor.

That J

Wow.  Well I hope this doesn't interfere with her dreams of performing in Vegas in the fall of 2018.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lextyr97

This actually seems like now Gaga will totally have a chance to release an album that won't have any effect on ASIB if she does it at the start of the year. I'm shook

Archived