news

'ASIB' Pushed Back to October 2018

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

Good that they've finally realized that it was a very bad idea to put it against the Avengers and Han Solo :laughga: 

Let's pray that it now really gets some awards recognition!

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I'm so ****ing pissed..

Why though? It puts in in a better strategic position for possible awards. :tony: 

⚯͛

Blade Runner
2 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Good that they've finally realized that it was a very bad idea to put it against the Avengers and Han Solo :laughga: 

Let's pray that it now really gets some awards recognition!

Exactly. You can complain about the Vegas residency if you want, but this decision is actually really good. It makes perfect sense. 

Scathach

That’s great. It won’t be against avengers, Star Wars spin off and Deadpool 2 now. Gaga is coming for the oscars.

27 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

NOOGMOGMDDGDSOGJDISGJOJFSJG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.webp

EDIT:

I did an analysis of ASIB's Oscar chances just yesterday assuming a May release; no Best Original Song winner at the Oscars (in the past 40 years) has ever been released in October. 

0S0CCBz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp

The graphic is about the song release date or the movie release? 

scallywally

How bizzare?! Good for awards but how will she do ww promo for it if shes in Vegas prep?

Are they wanting to extend the tour now and maybe add re takes?

Anderson123

Well I was so excited because we'd start the year with the movie but from a marketing point of view, I think it was a good choice for it to be pushed back to the end of 2018 so it doesn't clash with Avengers, Han Solo and whatever else they're releasing around that time. I wonder if this means she's going to focus on the new album then? We've been getting a lot of strange news and rumors these last two months. According to DJWS the album would come "sooner than we expect" and they've been dropping hints about something coming but I don't know, it just sounds too perfect to be true. I guess we'll see next year what happens.

MarcusBones

wtf? this is so messy lmao.

first september

then may

now october, later than the original release date.

watch, a week from now "pushed up to february! and lady gaga will now be credited as angelina joanne carino germanotta xoxo!"

:neyde:

33 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

NOOGMOGMDDGDSOGJDISGJOJFSJG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.webp

EDIT:

I did an analysis of ASIB's Oscar chances just yesterday assuming a May release; no Best Original Song winner at the Oscars (in the past 40 years) has ever been released in October. 

0S0CCBz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp

Song? She's coming for Best Actress

gaga.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

Scathach
1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

Well I was so excited because we'd start the year with the movie but from a marketing point of view, I think it was a good choice for it to be pushed back to the end of 2018 so it doesn't clash with Avengers, Han Solo and whatever else they're releasing around that time. I wonder if this means she's going to focus on the new album then? We've been getting a lot of strange news and rumors these last two months. According to DJWS the album would come "sooner than we expect" and they've been dropping hints about something coming but I don't know, it just sounds too perfect to be true. I guess we'll see next year what happens.

I was expecting a new album/single in fall 2018 but that obviously won’t happen now. 

So hopefully it’s ready for Spring 2018 :selena:

Bye I ain’t give a **** about the residency but this makes me a lil mad lmaoo

I was so excited to see it in May!!!! Soon!!! But now it’s 10 months away :nails: she better get a damn Oscar nom 

Archived