Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Are you here for the residency, and why?

theahsfan

Are you here for the residency, and why?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

Featured Posts

no because i wanted her to be more international. i doubt she'll be coming back and forth from vegas to other places to promote her new album because 1 she has a boyfriend now and i feel like like they're getting married soon :emma: and 2 she has fibro thingy. i dont think she can be as active as she used to be but i really hope im wrong tho :pray:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

I'm afraid it's too soon. The woman has just done a SuperBowl, she has multiple big awards coming... I feel like a residency is more of a great comeback show, not something you get into in the middle of what could become one of the most acclaimed eras of your career.

Anyway, her tactics have always been controversial.

DoremonLove

I am always here for whatever gaga is doing :rockstar:plus shes sounds so happy and excited about it:rockstar:also this makes me wanna save money to travel to vegas :rockstar: tho it will take me 10 years to afford it:rockstar::selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Lord Temptation

This gives me a reason to go to Vegas, a city I never wanted to visit! :laughga:

Also this is like five eras all rolled into one. For someone like me who’s NEVER been to a Gaga show this is a yuge deal!  :saladga:

Can’t wait to experience Las Gaga: Queen of the Desert :lana:

:stalkga:

hpmcmill

Absolutely. It’s more Gaga shows and a reason to take a vacation to Vegas. The only time I’ve been really disappointed by anything Gaga has done in her career was to work with Terry Richardson and R Kelly lol, then go around and do the Till it Happens to You mini era (which I loved as a separate thing)

LadyLuca

Lmao- LG6 in 2018

But yea; I am here for it cuz I always love seeing her perform diffrently. I expect one new song to attrackt all those "we dont want a greatest hit residancy but in contradiction of that I only stan bad romance anyways" stans.

2018 will be like:

ASIB (+soundtracks of course)

New song in Q3 or Q4

Vegas show starts

Vegas tour

If we are lucky a new album! (tour in 2020)

This woman is always busy X.x

sarahb

Well she'll be just as accessible to me as she was during the Joanne tour so why the hell not :nails:

Maybe even a little more if I happen to travel to the US within the next few years, at least I'll know exactly where and when I can see her. 

Reality

I'm absolutely here for it. I think people are being way too dramatic about the situation. The only "Con" is that Twitter stans and melodramatic fans will scream "OH MY ****ING GOD, WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?! SHE'S OVER!" Everything else about LG6 is complete speculation, we have nothing to base that off of. If anything, perhaps this confirms that LG6 will either be starting, or it would have already started, at that time.

This is not her "signing her career away" or anything. Stop being overdramatic about it.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Tan Fei

Shes mature enough to know what shes doing . Shes happy doing it . Im happy to see her happy . N its really no big deal.  

Green Detox

It really just hits me that she not THAT POP STAR anymore. But I'll still support her no matter what of course:wacko:

Green Detox

I think this residency marks the end of her chart success. Goodbye Bad Romance and Born This Way moments, Well, i will miss those days, but sometimes a story has an end. But as for my connection with Gaga, it never will:kara:

Her artistry, talent, and legacy will live on forever❤ 

PartySick
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

cus of how many people will be going to see it plus she'll be just down the road to record any TV slots

plus, britney and gaga aren't on the same level so it's not really a comparison

Yeah, this^

Britney did it to maintain (not necessarily "save") her career. It also provides a stable environment for her continued mental healing which has done wonders for her already. It even helped her test the waters to properly tour again in the future :happy:

I feel like Gaga's doing it just because it's another tick to mark off her bucket list. It also provides that same stability that Britney got, only it's for physical ailments, not mental ones. Being able to settle down for the first time in a decade and not release an album, perform at shows and events, tour the world, rinse and repeat until she's broken mentally and physically...it's probably for the best, you know? :poot:

Besides, Joanne provided us with the most electrifying era since her debut. She headlined the most watched musical event in history for Christ's sake :poot: girl deserves to take a breather.

PartySick
46 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Also this is like five eras all rolled into one. For someone like me who’s NEVER been to a Gaga show this is a yuge deal!  :saladga:

I didn't even think about this :giveup:

It'll probably not be to promote any one project so she could perform singles or b-sides from any album along with unreleased or new music :giveup:

Are we going to get a I Like it Rough / Sexxx Dreams medley?! :giveup:

Is Summerboy going to slay the desert?! :giveup:

Will ARTPOP get the love it deserves?!! :giveup::giveup:

Imagine the ballads!!! :cryga:

Archived