'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for the residency, and why?

theahsfan

Are you here for the residency, and why?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

Featured Posts

Yes.

She needs a break. If this is the way she wants to rest it's better for us than a blackout for 2 years.

The thing about Little Monsters is that we're always unsatisfied whatever happens.

I'm happy cuz it's like a little saying "FU" to all those people who still criticize her and want to be her managers but in fact they have nothing to say or decide about. 

Can't wait to see those shows and hear those heavenly vocals :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

Yes. 

She can work on other projects at the same time. She’s literally only doing the residency 10% of the time. It’s not like we’re getting any less of her. 

Plus it’ll give me a reason to join my family for a possible trip to Vegas! 

Gaga Goddess

Nope, don't care for it or want it but I understand it's for the dollar (clearly isn't for fans). I just hate the fact she'll be in Vegas with the likes of Mariah and Britney who are seen to the GP as over. It could ruin her reputation completely. 

ordinarynam1310

No just because I live on the other half of the world and it's hard to just go to Vegas and see her. 

But I'm fine with her if the next era is well promoted and uses this residency to push it. But looking from the last era... I'm honestly worried 

gather around children, mama is about to preach. its just 36 shows per year, it is just T H I R T Y  S I X  days out of the 365 days a year has... like...  i dont get all the hype and drama around this.. and it has a span of two years, right? ok now lets say lg6 is gonna be released in 2018, either if she releases the whole album OR some singles first, she wont start touring right after it drops! also judging by the #2018radioisours, the sb etc (i hope :smh:) they will use the hype to promote the album. if lg6 is released during the residency its a great chance (imo) for the gp to get to know it way better than they did with joanne! it will get that promo easily since gags can perform all those new singles in las vegas. now during 2019 she will (hopefully) start touring and.. well its still 36 days over the 365! in the beginning the ww tour dates will be more over the place but i think she can pull it off. after all wouldnt she go to rock in rio during the jwt? wasnt she about to bring back the dive bars? why did people think she can pull those off but not 36 shows at las vegas? :whitney:

tenor.gif?itemid=5960917

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Gaga Goddess said:

Nope, don't care for it or want it but I understand it's for the dollar (clearly isn't for fans). I just hate the fact she'll be in Vegas with the likes of Mariah and Britney who are seen to the GP as over. It could ruin her reputation completely. 

but she's also with bruno mars who the GP adore :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

gather around children, mama is about to preach. its just 36 shows per year, it is just T H I R T Y  S I X  days out of the 365 days a year has... like...  i dont get all the hype and drama around this.. and it has a span of two years, right? ok now lets say lg6 is gonna be released in 2018, either if she releases the whole album OR some singles first, she wont start touring right after it drops! also judging by the #2018radioisours, the sb etc i (hope :smh:) they will use hype to promote the album. if lg6 is released during the residency its a great chance (imo) for the gp to get to know it way better than they did with joanne! it will get that promo easily since gags can perform all those new singles in las vegas. now during 2019 she will (hopefully) start touring and.. well its still 36 days over the 365! in the beginning the ww tour dates will be more over the place but i think she can pull it off. after all wouldnt she go to rock in rio during the jwt? wasnt she about to bring back the dive bars? why did people think she can pull those off but not 36 shows at las vegas? :whitney:

tenor.gif?itemid=5960917

thank you! britney also toured in asia during her residency

personally, i believe a normal album cycle is possible and i believe it's going to be a more internationally focused era

watch her come back for RiR in 2019 :classy: 

Honestly, I prefer this over her going off for another three years. At least she’s performing and doing what she loves. The hate is pathetic. Gaga is in her own lane; let’s stop comparing her to Britney or Mariah.

Gaga Goddess
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but she's also with bruno mars who the GP adore :huh: 

No shade to Gaga, but Bruno is actually relevant to the GP, he's had multiple radio hits in recent years, whereas Gaga's star power is fading and has faded internationally, that's just undeniable. We as monsters can be so delusional and biased towards Gaga praise everything she does, however this is something I just can't praise. 

I'm not comparing her to Britney or Mariah, what I'm saying is the GP will, and whilst I've honestly never cared what the public think of Gaga or her relevancy nowadays (truly haven't) this has pushed a button for me. I care about her reputation and this is a big career defining move.

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, StarryNight said:

how? :rip: we all saw Britney charts performance in the last 3 years

Britney wasn't doing so well unfortunately before the Residency either. Her chart position and promo has more to do with how her team handles things rather than the residency.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

thank you! britney also toured in asia during her residency

personally, i believe a normal album cycle is possible and i believe it's going to be a more internationally focused era

watch her come back for RiR in 2019 :classy: 

exactly! i get this vibe from her lately tbh, i said it before and ill say it again, after the sb i feel like she really wants to be that mega pop start again, and honestly i believe she can be :classy:

ryanripley
Just now, Gaga Goddess said:

No shade to Gaga, but Bruno is actually relevant to the GP, he's had multiple radio hits in recent years, whereas Gaga's star power is fading and has faded internationally, that's just undeniable. We as monsters can be so delusional and biased towards Gaga praise everything she does, however this is something I just can't praise. 

I'm not comparing her to Britney or Mariah, what I'm saying is the GP will, and whilst I've honestly never cared what the public think of Gaga or her relevancy nowadays (truly haven't) this has pushed a button for me. I care about her reputation and this is a big career defining move.

well now she has a chance to focus on being international during this residency, since she has a popular spot in america on lock for 2 years to promote new music

i think you're being a little glass half empty about this, until she confirms that she'll be mostly retired for those 2 years then you really don't have a lot to worry about

she's coming back with a pop record and killer show

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, Gaga Goddess said:

Well I would rather prefer Gaga interacting with the world more often while her album is being forged rather than shut down and close herself in distancing herself from even the slightest chance of exposure. 

What we have to learn is Gaga is never going to feed us the same dish twice. Her tactics change. Her directions change. It's who Gaga is. You don't have to praise it. But you have to understand she must have an idea behind it.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived