💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

That J

I wasnt expecting 2 years.  Wow.  Guess I'm going to Vegas. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this btch doesn't extend the JWT :grr:

Her current world tour means NA and half Europe...where is the gurl who toured countries like Bulgaria?

Ik she has some health issues but I'd rather see her take a break for 36 days than doing 36 residency shows

ryanripley
26 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

I am so disappointed in her. 

She truly has become an industry money making machine. No credibility whatsoever, just ride whatever brings you coin.

The cool girl from NYC would laugh at this plastic Hollywood diva wannabe that she's become.

people change, it's not a difficult concept :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Do we? In what way?

Do you live in the US? I don't. Millions of other fans don't either. So if you're a stan and don't want to miss it and see her the only solution is to go to vegas. Once again, American fans get the sweeter end of the deal 

People keep mentioning the Mariah and Britney tours, but those were super localized (and downgraded) shows in areas they hadn't visited in years. Who knows if she will tour.

I mean, I will probably go but because, as a stan, I feel forced to. Not because I really feel like going to Vegas. It's one thing to pay for expensive M&G tickets once, but to be able to afford an entire trip to Vegas, taking into account how expensive the tickets are going to be, is another thing 

who will love me when the night is over

JustHMLover

That's good! Hope we get more official footage when it happens, I can imagine how different each concert will be :) different tracks and costumes :)  

I have mixed feeling about this but I hope its NOT two years unless she does a few shows in and out the year.

lavenderblondee

This has me excited bc im planning a Vegas trip, and this increases my odds of being able to see her again soon but I have no clue how to feel about this being a two year thing. I’m worried about her health but if she’s confident she can do it, I believe in her. Let’s see how it goes. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Do you live in the US? I don't. Millions of other fans don't either. So if you're a stan and don't want to miss it and see her the only solution is to go to vegas. Once again, American fans get the sweeter end of the deal 

People keep mentioning the Mariah and Britney tours, but those were super localized (and downgraded) shows in areas they hadn't visited in years. Who knows if she will tour.

I mean, I will probably go but because, as a stan, I feel forced to. Not because I really feel like going to Vegas. It's one thing to pay for expensive M&G tickets once, but to be able to afford an entire trip to Vegas, taking into account how expensive the tickets are going to be, is another thing 

but she has time for a tour for LG6 :oprah: 

i live in the UK and i'm very excited for this and it's very obvious this has been planned around an album cycle

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BeerFear

Of course she would do it

Things looked too nice for 2018 to be true 

Nice job Bobby

Booking a Vegas residency after the Superbowl I cant fcking believe it

tumblr_oyd1cqr5WD1skb3nho2_400.gif

3 minutes ago, KING said:

I have mixed feeling about this but I hope its NOT two years unless she does a few shows in and out the year.

Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

I don't get why this is a bad thing. 

It’s not. People are bitching just to bitch. 

Does anyone know if artists are allowed to do other shows or festivals when tied into a residency for two years? Would the contract allow it?

1 minute ago, roconnell said:

Does anyone know if artists are allowed to do other shows or festivals when tied into a residency for two years? Would the contract allow it?

She would have no problem doing that. She simply needs to fulfill her contract with the shows with the venue for the residency. It would not hinder her touring or doing anything else. 

Archived