• Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

I wonder if this night will become messier then the oscar meltdown tho:selena:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

YaaaasGaga
11 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

I am so disappointed in her. 

She truly has become an industry money making machine. No credibility whatsoever, just ride whatever brings you coin.

The cool girl from NYC would laugh at this plastic Hollywood diva wannabe that she's become.

giphy.gif

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 minute ago, Spock said:

MESS AND IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

I don't get how any of you don't realize that we loose in the end

Don’t you realize that she has fibromyalgia and she canceled half of the North American leg because of fibromyalgia. MESSY LITTLE MONSTERS

Mychal

Sneaky Oliver
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

how? :oprah: 

a lead single in 2018 is very realistic

This :giveup: ASIB better come through with all the hits 

and that’s why you are my favorite member here :gaysia:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

MESS AND IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

I don't get how any of you don't realize that we loose in the end

Do we? In what way?

Purr more, hiss less.

She better release something soon then to keep me going for 2 years. She needs to do some big promo here in Britain. I think everyone I no would of forgotten about her if I wasn't playing her music so much and no offence but I'm over Joanne now.

noisullitcefrep

Omg you guys are acting as if she's gonna stay there for 2 years straight. I'm sure she won't stop writing (and releasing:selena:) new music. Calm down

And at the end of the day, as long as she's happy there's nothing to complain about

Phaye Monster

Stop having a meltdown and look at the positives. 

-Gaga is happy

-Gaga is getting coin

-We’ll get regular shows from her

-Maybe new music? But let’s not meltdown over that as well

We need to start being more accepting of what Gaga chooses to do, no wonder she was depressed because of her fans. Some people are awful. We should support everything she does, even if we don’t like it that much. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LastNight

I honestly think this is amazing. The idea of a Vegas residency has been tainted for a while but it seems to have made a comeback over the past few years, it's actually a really cool concept when you think about it without any of the pretence and I think it's great that she's part of a new generation championing the idea again.

Gaga will crush it, she always does. She'll do something that pays homage to old school glamour and showbiz but with a unique, modern and unexpected twist. This is an amazing opportunity and I'm excited to see what she does - I'd be tempted to actually fly to the US for this (obviously as part of a bigger trip, not just for the show), if the timing worked out. 

Archived