Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

DaddyFranco
59 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

I am so disappointed in her. 

She truly has become an industry money making machine. No credibility whatsoever, just ride whatever brings you coin.

The cool girl from NYC would laugh at this plastic Hollywood diva wannabe that she's become.

Preach

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't with being now bitching about them not being able to see her because she will be in Vegas, not around the world.

She is an American singer. 

30 minutes ago, Spock said:

Do you live in the US? I don't. Millions of other fans don't either. So if you're a stan and don't want to miss it and see her the only solution is to go to vegas. Once again, American fans get the sweeter end of the deal 

People keep mentioning the Mariah and Britney tours, but those were super localized (and downgraded) shows in areas they hadn't visited in years. Who knows if she will tour.

I mean, I will probably go but because, as a stan, I feel forced to. Not because I really feel like going to Vegas. It's one thing to pay for expensive M&G tickets once, but to be able to afford an entire trip to Vegas, taking into account how expensive the tickets are going to be, is another thing 

Literally this. A Vegas trip (or anywhere in America) from where I am in Australia can add up to $5000+ pretty easily. :toofunny: 

justanothergay
11 minutes ago, Gaga Goddess said:

I just find this whole situation to be horrible... No one wanted this.

Sorry to be negative, but whenever I mention Gaga to anyone in real life, they don't even realise she's still around anymore, they haven't heard of her in YEARS (since 2011). Delusional monsters can defend Gaga all they like but she isn't relevant anymore... A vegas residency is career defining/ruining. I've stood by her choices for 6ish years, but I just can't stand by this choice. TRAGIC.

tenor.gif

Bye

There are much more important things than "relevancy," such as health and happiness.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

1 minute ago, Doot said:

I can't with being now bitching about them not being able to see her because she will be in Vegas, not around the world.

She is an American singer. 

Well I mean, I'm Australian but I'm just hoping she'll be performing in line with my 21st birthday trip in 2019. If not, oh well.

Sh*t happens and if I can manage to see her there, then great. If I can't, I'll wait. 

4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I do live in the US, so I feel completely disconnected from the "no tour" narrative.

thanks-to-taylor-swift-we-can-all-be-exc

migamiga
55 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

how? :oprah: 

a lead single in 2018 is very realistic

cause this pop star suicide! how can she expect to be a radio queen while doing a residency? name one

im justin being dramatic :stalkga:

Just now, Blake said:

Well I mean, I'm Australia but I'm just hoping she'll be performing in line with my 21st birthday trip in 2019. If not, oh well.

Sh*t happens and if I can manage to see her there, then great. If I can't, I'll wait. 

I mean, obviously it would be more expensive to see her at a US based show, if you are not from the US. 

But people are acting like she is personally offending them because a Las Vegas residency is located in Las Vegas  and not Bulgaria or something. :smh:

Did these same people get pissed when she did Roseland? :selena:

ryanripley
Just now, F AM E said:

cause this pop star suicide! how can she expect to be a radio queen while doing a residency? name one

im justin being dramatic :stalkga:

:selena: 

you know it's 36 shows over the course of 2 years, right?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gaga Goddess
1 minute ago, Blake said:

You do realise Gaga is American.....Vegas is in America.....where the Superbowl is....

Judging by your attached socials, you don't even live there so of course you don't know anyone in real life who would know. :flop: The real thing is that her fans internationally know. 

You also clearly don't know the power of Vegas shows, people flock to them and go again and again. Especially some American fans. 

You do realise the whole world isn't American? I live in the UK and if you mention Lady Gaga you will be laughed at... obviously your judgement of her global relevancy is clouded, you can't speak for international fans who barely even hear of her nowadays. 

3 minutes ago, babs said:

LMAO THE WHOLE WORLD WAS AWARE OF IT 

What is you?

The whole world? E.g. America? Not being funny but if you aren't from America you wont even really be aware of what the Super Bowl is or care for it. Delusional.

ryanripley
Just now, Doot said:

I mean, obviously it would be more expensive to see her at a US based show, if you are not from the US. 

But people are acting like she is personally offending them because a Las Vegas residency is located in Las Vegas  and not Bulgaria or something. :smh:

and the dive bar? 

i know it's little but gaga is gaga

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Just now, Doot said:

Now a Bulgarian residency! What a marketing genius. 

Joan: Live from the Bulgarian Castles

3440819345_f082c13208_b.jpg

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Gaga Goddess said:

I live in the UK and if you mention Lady Gaga you will be laughed at

so do i and i can confirm you need to be around better people :deadbanana: 

no one i know laughs at me for being a gaga fan and so many people here love the superbowl :deadbanana: 

Archived