šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

most part of this thread is the reason gaga was depressed in 2013, yall aint fans. whats the bad thing about her doing a residence in vegas? would you prefer to have no new from gaga for 5 months? okay

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Please let's not meltdown. Bruno Mars signed a residency and he's one of the biggest music sellers of the last few years.Ā 

Can't be compared. Bruno did 8 or 9 shows? And he's in a much betterĀ global status than her.Ā 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

NewYorkCity
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Sorry what?

Ā 

Edit: OOps, sorry my bad, I understand you now, I thought you were saying not to try and find logic in my post :air:Ā 

Haha no, it was actually the oppositeĀ :selena:

you guys talk about this like after this she will be performing in vegas for the rest of her life, let her get them coins, and perform for you

Flawless
15 minutes ago, merlot said:

all the US mosnters are happy about this cuz they get to see her whenever they want, meanwhile we're praying day and night for her to come to our countriesĀ :toofunny:

This. They just don't understand. Even katy is going to more places inĀ her terrible era.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Hi Its Nicole

And yā€™all thought having a 10 Year Anniversary Concert was delusional. I TOLD U SO!

Spoiler

Also, yes i am aware that it is a rumor

Ā 

Hello Gaga

1 minute ago, Flawless said:

This. They just don't understand. Even katy is going to more places inĀ her terrible era.

ikr??? she's literally going EVERYWHERE like damn gurl chill outĀ :diane:

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Can't be compared. Bruno did 8 or 9 shows? And he's in a much betterĀ global status than her.Ā 

And 50 shows of Lady Gaga can't be compared to Celine Dion or Britney Spears residencies that lasted years...Ā 

You're acting like the girl who topped 2017 with the best selling tour for a female artist is over seriously.Ā 

brit4ever
1 hour ago, Leeo said:

Ā 

Because darling no one starts these residency shows out of nowhere and do just "the little shows".

Also we don't know how it going to work. It can be 50 shows non stop, it can be 50 shows with month breaks between every date. She can extend it for over 100 shows.

Britney maybe won't sell stadiums anymore, but still done a small Asian+European tour on the last few months and it was sold out. edit: and guess what? She could do a bigger tour now in 2018, across USA and Europe...but she decided to renew her residency contract.

For USA fans: Wow so cool we'll have the whole year to watch Lady Gaga. The rest of the world with places like South America where the only tour date that was scheduled got cancelled because of her health will watch in silence throught youtube videos.

Sis, Piece of Me is over, she is not extending it through 2018/9. :selena:Ā 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Leeo said:

Ā 

Because darling no one starts these residency shows out of nowhere and do just "the little shows".

Also we don't know how it going to work. It can be 50 shows non stop, it can be 50 shows with month breaks between every date. She can extend it for over 100 shows.

Britney maybe won't sell stadiums anymore, but still done a small Asian+European tour on the last few months and it was sold out. edit: and guess what? She could do a bigger tour now in 2018, across USA and Europe...but she decided to renew her residency contract.

For USA fans: Wow so cool we'll have the whole year to watch Lady Gaga. The rest of the world with places like South America where the only tour date that was scheduled got cancelled because of her health will watch in silence throught youtube videos.

Just saying but she hasn't planned any tour dates in South America in the first place... The only date that got cancelled was RIR Festival and they are still planning for her to perform in 2019 there.Ā 

2 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Sis, Piece of Me is over, she is not extending it through 2018/9. :selena:Ā 

Oh my god bless then, just heard right before posting it someone said she renewed again. Hope she gets on something better now

giskardsb
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

And 50 shows of Lady Gaga can't be compared to Celine Dion or Britney Spears residencies that lasted years...Ā 

You're acting like the girl who topped 2017 with the best selling tour for a female artist is over seriously.Ā 

it's because stans have taken to using vegas residencies as a "receipt" for an artists decline. Ā Karma comes back to bite them in the butt lol.

Gaga probably makes about 500K per tour show. Ā 2 million per show in Vegas, can't imagine why she'd take that even if she gets dragged by pop fans lol. Ā Stans who use Forbes list as a weapon should be happy.

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, monketsharona said:

Just saying but she hasn't planned any tour dates in South America in the first place... The only date that got cancelled was RIR Festival and they are still planning for her to perform in 2019 there.Ā 

Ā 

They could easily arrange any tour date for then 2018. Btw it was expected that she would comeback on 2018 for other dates after RIR but now it's all just unlikely. Poor Asia and Oceania then that didn't even get an excuse as "oh but the date was a festival" since they didn't plan anything from the world tour that was North America-Europe-Run.

Ā 

Also we really don't expect the 2019 thing to be real. She first said no in 2011 because Monster Ball would be over and she didn't want to tour around SA. Almost no way she'll be in tour in second semester 2019.

brit4ever
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Oh my god bless then, just heard right before posting it someone said she renewed again. Hope she gets on something better now

Thankfully it's finaly over and it was confirmed officialy by her manager 1 month ago. She is supposedly going to release B10 in 2018 for her 20th aniversary and go on a world tour in early 2019. Maybe we will finaly have a propper era, almost a decade since Femme Fatale(when the era was great, but Britney wasn't and that basicaly means that the last amazing era was Circus, 10 years ago). :cryga:Ā 

Archived