Gaga Residency Deal in Vegas

KleinGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
15 hours ago, MonsterMarty said:

$100M for 50 shows? Seems insanely high. Doubtful this is true.

Yeah it sounds to good to be true 

VictoriaWinters

I love Gaga and will always, always support everything she does. If this is true I'll of course put aside my personal feelings and be happy for her, but..

God, I hope this is fake. Vegas is the place for has-beens, and it'll kill all the momentum she has going from Super Bowl, Coachella, Five Foot Two, her sold out tour and etc. :saladga:

It just scares me, Britney got stuck there and never recovered, along with others. :S

But then again, Gaga has the talent and versatility the others didn't, so she should be fine.

Xoxo, Victoria

16 hours ago, Edonis said:

The meltdowns if true :laughga:

But I’m assuming it’s for the next album cycle since it’s 50 shows? Or do you think it would just be for a 10 year celebration thing? :oprah:

A 10 year celebration will be the only way I would avoid having a meltdown! :toofunny:

Kindness Ponk
2 hours ago, Eddysnel Echevarria said:

OK,  yall are overreacting. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gagas-las-vegas-strip-residency-launching-in-late-2018/

Late 2018 to maybe early 2019. The las vegas review journal confirmed 36 shows. She won't be gone forever. We have amazing recording studios in Las Vegas, she has time to stabilize and create magic in this beautiful city (Yes,  I am a Vegas Native) . If this was a residency in your city the reaction would be different. Honestly some of you guys need to chill out and be happy for our girl. So much negativity in this thread, I can't. 

From 2m/ per show to 400k/ per show.:sharon:

LeJudas
16 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Tagging as rumor until confirmed but several sources reported this

Hey Klein babe. Wyd

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, brit4ever said:

The Undesputed Princess Of Pop, offcourse. :classy: 

Ok thank god I thought you were gonna say Kety :lolga: Slayney is an Undesputed Princess indeed :duck: 

ryanripley

it's sad the fanbase forgets who they're stanning :noparty: 

this is LADY GAGA, the legendary live act that everybody must see once in their lives, a vegas residancy will do next to no harm to her career 

i swear, ya'll don't believe in her enough

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mess :sharon:  it's okay she already peaked and she's not getting any younger but her legacy will be untouchable. I just wish she still had the fire in her like madonna, beyonce etc... Gaga is what 31? But she can barely tour due to illnesses.. Sigh 

Archived