REALITY 80,342 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 You guys shouldn't be celebrating this though. Just because he says he supports gay marriage now doesn't mean he's a good person, nor does it mean that he won't just go back on his word. He is a sick man. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordEnigma 11,313 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 1 hour ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said: well im from Philippines & i'm glad that he's our president if you dont like him please respect him rather. Philippines is much safer to live now than before. Those killings, some of those were done by his enemies just to sabotage him & the paid media also. Those killings? Are you talking about the drug criminals? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordEnigma 11,313 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 3 minutes ago, M Monstre said: You guys shouldn't be celebrating this though. Just because he says he supports gay marriage now doesn't mean he's a good person, nor does it mean that he won't just go back on his word. He is a sick man. Is there anybody celebrating this man in this thread though? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fingerella 3,170 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 12 minutes ago, M Monstre said: You guys shouldn't be celebrating this though. Just because he says he supports gay marriage now doesn't mean he's a good person, nor does it mean that he won't just go back on his word. He is a sick man. I dont think he's a sick man. I think he's finally putting the bad guys in the country in their place. Despite all the extra judicial killings, the country never felt more safe. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 Just now, A hunty said: I dont think he's a sick man. I think he's finally putting the bad guys in the country in their place. Despite all the extra judicial killings, the country never felt more safe. He has no problem killing literally thousands of people. Some of them aren't even serious drug problems too. Selling and distributing drugs is one thing, and having a drug addiction is another. I think people selling and distributing drugs need to be put in prison or something, but certainly not killed. People with drug addiction also don't deserve to be killed either. They need to be treated and instead of putting money into programs that just kill people, he should be putting that to expanding and improving upon rehab centers there. Also, he's just a bad guy. Like, he has made jokes about rape victims and stuff. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 13 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said: Is there anybody celebrating this man in this thread though? Well, there are people who liked the OP. Also, there are people who obviously are celebrating it. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
duckworth 2,956 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 9 minutes ago, A hunty said: I dont think he's a sick man. I think he's finally putting the bad guys in the country in their place. Despite all the extra judicial killings, the country never felt more safe. I really don't feel safe to be honest. Innocent people are getting killed. The police are abusing their power. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Master 376 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 All of you complaining that he's a bad person cause he supports trump need to chill out Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
duckworth 2,956 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 1 minute ago, The Master said: All of you complaining that he's a bad person cause he supports trump need to chill out It's not about that. It's because of what he does. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fingerella 3,170 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 11 minutes ago, M Monstre said: He has no problem killing literally thousands of people. Some of them aren't even serious drug problems too. Selling and distributing drugs is one thing, and having a drug addiction is another. I think people selling and distributing drugs need to be put in prison or something, but certainly not killed. People with drug addiction also don't deserve to be killed either. They need to be treated and instead of putting money into programs that just kill people, he should be putting that to expanding and improving upon rehab centers there. Also, he's just a bad guy. Like, he has made jokes about rape victims and stuff. Idk if you're a resident of the country but you don't know how corrupted the government is. He has exposed people who have been stealing money from the taxes of the people in the country and btw some of the stuff thats been published by the media are manipulated to make him look bad. This was shown during elections when a big network tried to change what he said into something negative. And plus people still show support towards him because finally the government is being cleaned up, like the police never did **** back then and now I can see them patrolling near my university every night. Tbh you don't know anything unless you've lived in my country for so long, that's why majority who voted for him were millenials. I wasn't one of them because I voted for Grace Poe. Lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted December 18, 2017 Share Posted December 18, 2017 10 hours ago, A hunty said: Idk if you're a resident of the country but you don't know how corrupted the government is. He has exposed people who have been stealing money from the taxes of the people in the country and btw some of the stuff thats been published by the media are manipulated to make him look bad. This was shown during elections when a big network tried to change what he said into something negative. And plus people still show support towards him because finally the government is being cleaned up, like the police never did **** back then and now I can see them patrolling near my university every night. Tbh you don't know anything unless you've lived in my country for so long, that's why majority who voted for him were millenials. I wasn't one of them because I voted for Grace Poe. Lol I am Filipino, but I'm not a resident of the country. I was born there, but I was really raised in America; so in that sense, you're right. I don't know the extent of corruption in the Philippines, nor will I claim to. I understand some Tagalog and my parents watch Filipino news every night, so I catch up on some of the things they say. The people there probably do feel safer, but in my opinion, that still doesn't justify straight up killing people. I still stand by the fact that he should be implementing better and more rehab centers in the country. I'm not familiar with some of his policies, so if he indeed is doing that, then I recant my statement. Drug gangs and violence like that is different. That should be dealt with accordingly, but drug addiction is different. I think the problem I have with him is his rhetoric. While it's great to have someone who's open and honest, some of the stuff he says really is unncessary—again, with the rape jokes. The problem I also have is that I don't know where he stands, politically. From what I've seen, a lot of liberal people seem to like him, but my dad (who's as conservative as it gets) loves him. And I guess while that could be a good thing because it seems like a nice middle-ground, it's sort of ambiguous. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fingerella 3,170 Posted December 19, 2017 Share Posted December 19, 2017 15 hours ago, M Monstre said: I am Filipino, but I'm not a resident of the country. I was born there, but I was really raised in America; so in that sense, you're right. I don't know the extent of corruption in the Philippines, nor will I claim to. I understand some Tagalog and my parents watch Filipino news every night, so I catch up on some of the things they say. The people there probably do feel safer, but in my opinion, that still doesn't justify straight up killing people. I still stand by the fact that he should be implementing better and more rehab centers in the country. I'm not familiar with some of his policies, so if he indeed is doing that, then I recant my statement. Drug gangs and violence like that is different. That should be dealt with accordingly, but drug addiction is different. I think the problem I have with him is his rhetoric. While it's great to have someone who's open and honest, some of the stuff he says really is unncessary—again, with the rape jokes. The problem I also have is that I don't know where he stands, politically. From what I've seen, a lot of liberal people seem to like him, but my dad (who's as conservative as it gets) loves him. And I guess while that could be a good thing because it seems like a nice middle-ground, it's sort of ambiguous. True, he does come off as tackless but I'd rather live in a safe country with a president who runs his mouth but then apologise, than someone who runs his mouth and is causing chaos in the country and outside the country and does not apologise for **** because his quadruple chin is too high and mighty. I mean like, you should be more worried about the country you're staying because compared to the Philippines things are getting pretty messy over there. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.