Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Time Gaga Genuinely Scared You (In Her Work)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, KING said:

I honestly thought the same thing :air: I was so afraid to wake up one day in 2012 and see that on the news. 

She was also 27 at the time or was soon to be 27 (i.e The 27 club) which added to the eeireness.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

When Gaga made her debut in 2008, I was 8. At that age, a lot of stuff scared me. Thus, everything Gaga did was scary to me.

It all started with this precise scene:

anigif_original-grid-image-26579-1373477

Then she started killing people:

4678ca80-f74e-0132-f409-0e18518aac2f.gif

tumblr_ln4ck0vXIL1qbk4r0.gif

tumblr_n5sgmmJKwv1rbuxdvo3_500.gif

Then she went back to humping stuff:

alejandro-1424963532.gif?quality=.8&heig

Then...

ThoughtfulThoroughHyrax-max-1mb.gif

and then I realized it would be better for me if I stopped watching her stuff...

And then, in 2013, I listened to Aura... which scared me too.

Then in 2014 I saw the light. The scare had died. The fascination had begun.

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

The snapping noise at the end of the MTN video :neyde:

Yes the whole ending scene is both creepy and iconic ugh

Lextyr97
8 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

I got scared of her SXSW performance, especially Swine...the entire thing felt like a mess and Gaga felt off...but in hindsight it's a MASTERPIECE of a performance, it literally is ARTPOP :giveup: I think it's one of her best next to the VMA09 and SBHS performances

SXSW is so underrated. It's absolutely amazing. 

OT: Bloody Mary scared the living **** out of me the first time I heard it. I wasn't a stan at the time, so I was still very new to her music, and I was still in the mindset where I thought she was creepy. I was home alone, it was snowing, and I was just listening to Born This Way (album) with no lights on for whatever reason. WHEN THOSE ****ING "GAGA" CHANTS KICKED IN, BITCH. I THOUGHT DEMONS WERE COMING AFTER ME. 

maxresdefault.jpg

This is quite literally EXACTLY what I was visualizing hearing that part. Bloody Mary was frightening. 

6 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

She was also 27 at the time or was soon to be 27 (i.e The 27 club) which added to the eeireness.

OMG YES! I think that’s what made me even more worried during that time. :(

Space Cowboy
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

SXSW is so underrated. It's absolutely amazing. 

OT: Bloody Mary scared the living **** out of me the first time I heard it. I wasn't a stan at the time, so I was still very new to her music, and I was still in the mindset where I thought she was creepy. I was home alone, it was snowing, and I was just listening to Born This Way (album) with no lights on for whatever reason. WHEN THOSE ****ING "GAGA" CHANTS KICKED IN, BITCH. I THOUGHT DEMONS WERE COMING AFTER ME. 

maxresdefault.jpg

This is quite literally EXACTLY what I was visualizing hearing that part. Bloody Mary was frightening. 

I still picture the sexy chanting gay monks in my mind when i hear 'GAGA':worship2:

KingRedd

Alejandro true haha I was younger then too and I had just watched a ton of illuminati videos as they were popular then. I watched the Alejandro video in the dark thinking it would be simple and right from the start the whole marching section was so eerie to me ha I was scared and then the face thing at the end I closed my laptop so quick hahah damn..

May I Read You? 😎

ZephyrInTheSky

The whole TFM era cause all of those damn illuminati rumors and all the symbolism. She went from fun and cool to dark and occult from 1 album to the next and my wig was not ready. I remember i had TFM CD lying on my desk and this one christian girl/family friend came to visit me once and she was shook when she saw it and said "Omg!!! Dont listen to her, shes satanic!!!11111!111" :cryga:

giphy.gif

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Schizophonic

i was kind of scared about the club27 thing too. she was so obsessed with fame and princess die and so on at that time, i was really wondering if she would consider making herself a legend by doing something to herself.

18 minutes ago, Rescued said:

When she started performing Princess Die. For some time I genuinely thought she was thinking about killing herself :air: That's the only time she scared me. I was very concerned about what was going on in her head

This, is a different kind of scared but yeah, i was fudging worried, (one of her best songs ever tho)

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived