Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Cardi B wants to collab with Gaga

Lumi

Featured Posts

ristretto
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No. Who even is Cardi B.

People, she is virtually nobody outside the US at least. And Bodak Yellow is not that good, I don't get the song. :saladga:

She's the type of "no filter attitude" Instagram celebrity that I don't want to see becoming the it thing in our generation.

the ignorance! she's huge

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
justanothergay
10 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Definitely here for it :whitney:

Are you the ones that want her to collab with Katy? Lol :sharon:

No, I just feel like that's not where Gaga is musically right now. I wouldn't be super opposed to it but I just feel like it would be gimmicky.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

35 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

no she's not..

05e26528-62fc-45fd-a66f-b76249941100.png

She's a big name though and a track with her and Gaga would blow up, her music might not have a big impact outside of the U.S but culturally and in terms of pop culture doesn't everyone know who Cardi B is?

Bad Monster Kid

Yes. It would help with her streaming and to be honest it couldn’t be any worse than Red Flame. 

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Yes. It would help with her streaming and to be honest it couldn’t be any worse than Red Flame. 

... Red Flame, an unfinished, unreleased song, that remained unreleased for a reason :interestinga:

GagasPussy

Cardi B is the biggest female in hop hop and artist on the american music scene. International an global appeal is irrelevant when rap's primary area of influence and commercial appeal  is in the West and particularly America. A Collab with Cardi B could get Gaga back into the spotlight. She could be seen as cool and fresh again with someone like Cardi B who is the new trend in pop culture.

Stephen

I would love to see them be friendly with each other. Cardi has a great personality. I'll pass on the collab. 

TheRoof
8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not really... but since she's "hot" at the moment, I'm pretty sure Madonna is already in talks.

why did i laugh so hard with this:toofunny:? , Nicki would feel betrayed :emma: 

Archived