šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Revival' Is Eminem's Last Album

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm not a fan of any of them, so I don't care to formĀ an opinion on them.

Ā 

And it doesnā€™t matter if you are fans of them or not - they still are people who speak out against homophobia/transphobia and are pro-women.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

But you are a fan of Eminem because you formed an opinion on him?

I formed an opinion on him because he blatantly said he hates fags :oprah:Ā and then carries on in the same song to say that he means what he said. And 11 years later he releases a song calling my fave (Gaga) a male lady. :oprah:Ā 

Meanwhile I don't care at all about the rest so why would I form an opinion on them :oprah:Ā 

Now if Gaga collabs with him then it'd be another story

Also I can't post it here but check my last tweet to see what I said when my other fave said she wants to work with him :oprah:Ā 

NIghtmareElm

Can't motivate myself to listen to this album yet. 19 tracks. Ā Almost 1 hour and 20 minutes. Ā That's just way too damn long and way too many songs on one album.

Wolf Boy

Yeah yeah another self indulgent artist declaring their ā€œlast albumā€ and then coming back at some point no doubt,

RAMROD

Everyone who doing this for 10+ years says that at one point in their career but they never does, you cannot quit music.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived