Just now, sipthistea said:

It won't be pop

It will be ARTPOP (2.0) :bon:

Possible :giggle:

It's little sister :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123
41 minutes ago, Jorget said:

Serious question. What popstars released good music in your opinion?

Melodrama was enough to me for the entire year, it is amazing and I haven't felt this way about an album since Born This Way. Some other ones I have enjoyed are Lust for Life, Dua Lipa, SZA, Tove Lo, Goldfrapp, P!nk, even Halsey, Father John Misty, Björk, Kesha, Miley, The Killers, just to name a couple.

1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

Melodrama was enough to me for the entire year, it is amazing and I haven't felt this way about an album since Born This Way. Some other ones I have enjoyed are Lust for Life, Dua Lipa, SZA, Tove Lo, Goldfrapp, P!nk, even Halsey, Father John Misty, Björk, Kesha, Miley, The Killers, just to name a couple.

Thank you. It seems like I need to listen to some albums :happy:

underneath the pine

MercifulAir

and on the 1st day Gaga snatched LG6 right from her womb and shed its holy light all over the kingdom. Naysayers were left shooketh as it all came crashing at an epic velocity! The world was saved and a mountain of weaves were formed! This now became a global monument to commemorate the slaydom that saved pop music. LG6 is upon us, sistrens. GracefulSpicyAmphiuma-max-1mb.gif

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Save it from what ? There are plenty of popstars right now that are releasing good music.

Like who sis? :selena:

Mychal

ChromaticaPunk

I want sounds/themes from every album in it :giveup: especially since it will be near her 10 year anniversary.

Haroon
5 hours ago, teawhore said:

@Haroon @PartySick @Venusfly can you guys merge the accidental dupe thread please, sorry

In the future please report the thread and add the link to the dupe thread in your reporter comment :sweat: That way all of the mods are notified and it doesn’t mix into our “normal” forum notifications (so things are less likely to be missed) because reports are separate and it’s likely to be handled faster too :happy: 

Anderson123
9 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Like who sis? :selena:

Already quoted someone with a couple of artists that I think have released good albums this year. Just because the "Main pop girls" are not "slaying the chartz" this year, it doesn't mean pop is dead. Trends change all the time and hip hop is more popular right now.

15 hours ago, Gay said:

pure popT electronica album w killer hooks :air:

I absolutely would love that, but I don't think it's gonna happen :nails:

Archived