Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 'The Fame' Gaga's worst album?

Maria Brink

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy

I got torn to shreds for saying Born This Way was my least favorite since it’s sonically incoherent. Don’t come for me in regards of ARTPOP because she was the messy and misunderstood sister. While I love a good half of the album I also dislike the other half.

Summary: BTW>TF>TFM>AP>J

Religion is a product to sell.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy
37 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

You can't do this to me lmaooo

Of these songs:

Marry the Night

Born This Way

Government Hooker

Judas

Americano

Hair

Scheisse

Bloody Mary

Bad Kids (sometimes)

Highway Unicorn

Heavy Metal Lover

Electric Chapel

You and I

The Edge of Glory

The bolded tracks can be considered filler

Sis, I’m sorry but half of this album is eh. While I love songs like Scheisse, Judas, The Queen, etc. There are songs like Black Jesus (sonically incoherent), Highway Unicorn, HML (sometimes), GH (its good, but too repetitive), BAD KIDS, and BTW (overplayed) that ruin the album.

Religion is a product to sell.

StarstruckIllusion

Hell no. Her most loved album being her worst? DKM :giggle: You'll just get a bunch of that there bc everyone resents it after the ARTPOP era

Jacksonotta

Tbh I never thought about which album being my least favorite. If C2C counts, that would be it. I have listened to maybe 2 songs.. :wacko:

I think The Fame has some great songs but obv it was supposed to be more commercial than the rest. TFM is a masterpiece. BTW is the reason I was a confident teenager. ARTPOP had an amazing energy. And Joanne is “well put together” and lets her voice really shine. 

So... I think TF or Joanne would be “the worst”. :sweat:

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Neight Shayde

It's not her worst (i don't think the word "worst" should be used as a description to to any gaga album), but it's my least favorite album of hers.

ARTPOP has subpar tracks but it's her most experimental effort to date, so it's above The Fame for me.

Jacksonotta

I mean if I think about which albums I listen to the most it’d be TFM, BTW, ARTPOP and Joanne. I listen to the hits from TF like Pokerface and Lovegame, but the rest speak to me more. They empower me more if that makes sense.

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

MarcusBones
44 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

Sis, I’m sorry but half of this album is eh. While I love songs like Scheisse, Judas, The Queen, etc. There are songs like Black Jesus (sonically incoherent), Highway Unicorn, HML (sometimes), GH (its good, but too repetitive), BAD KIDS, and BTW (overplayed) that ruin the album.

Did you just include Heavy Metal Lover in your list of songs that ruined Born This Way?? One of the greatest songs in her entire discography???

I wouldn't call any of her albums her worst album.  I know that's illogical, but I stand by it.  I guess it's because they're all great in different ways.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LordEnigma

I feel like we have this same disussion every week.

The Fame is the only reason we have Gaga and it made an impact on pop culture so that answers that.

No. You can’t compare her debut album from almost 10 years ago to her newer works. At the time, it was iconic and you were all boppin to it. It was relatively cohesive and the imagery went well.

ARTPOP remains her weakest album. And I listen to ARTPOP a lot more. 

BYE

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived