Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My (controversial?) co-writing/album producing dream collab

Queen Gloria

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

...Paramore. The band's latest album has this really 80s post-punk/pop/funk vibe, almost like Talking Heads V Cyndi Lauper. It has an upbeat funky pop feeling with Hayley Williams' strong diva almost Whitney style vocals.. Something Gaga has been doing increasingly lately, since she released The Cure. It almost makes me wonder if she heard this album while/after making Joanne and was inspired.. At first I thought maybe Gaga was a big Whitney Houston fan (which I think I remember reading she is?), but maybe it's more of a secret admiration of Paramore. I'm listening to After Laughter and it's giving me all kinds of life I never knew I needed. I could hear Gaga doing something like this with her recent vocal style change. Hayley's style here kind of reminds me of the way Gaga dressed/sang at Coachella.. Just sayin'. :classy:

rumours

Reverse Paramorian Expedition Confirmed. 

UnsightlyShadyAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

I would really be here for a collaboration with Paramore and Gaga. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

...Paramore. The band's latest album has this really 80s post-punk/pop/funk vibe, almost like Talking Heads V Cyndi Lauper. It has an upbeat funky pop feeling with Hayley Williams' strong diva almost Whitney style vocals.. Something Gaga has been doing increasingly lately, since she released The Cure. It almost makes me wonder if she heard this album while/after making Joanne and was inspired.. At first I thought maybe Gaga was a big Whitney Houston fan (which I think I remember reading she is?), but maybe it's more of a secret admiration of Paramore. I'm listening to After Laughter and it's giving me all kinds of life I never knew I needed. I could hear Gaga doing something like this with her recent vocal style change. Hayley's style here kind of reminds me of the way Gaga dressed/sang at Coachella.. Just sayin'. :classy:

It was a perfect delusion. 

I doubt Gaga got inspired by paramores album. And if the OG LG5 album was disco inspired, then this theory would be debunked. Just saying sis.

Mychal

Stan Is My Name

Y'all think Gaga takes inspiration from everyone and anything lol

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

YASSS

SERVE TASTE! :applause:
SPILL TEA! :tea:
TAKE WIGS! :classy:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

SpookyKid

Y A S S

:giveup: 

I wish

Imagine Gaga and Hayley singing Ignorance :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived