opinion

Your favorite Lana unleaked song?

Caca

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY

How tf would we know what our favorite unleaked song is when we've never heard it? You can't build an opinion on a song by the title alone what kind of a thread is this:saladga:

5 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

How tf would we know what our favorite unleaked song is when we've never heard it? You can't build an opinion on a song by the title alone what kind of a thread is this:saladga:

Maybe you heared it in your dreams. :trollga:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Illuminati

Pretty sure some of these might just be alternative titles, like "diet mtn dew baby" lol.

I wanna hear Yosemite

1 minute ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

How did I not know she did a song with Jamie xx? :giveup: Is it true?

Is there anyone who you want to collaborate with but haven’t yet?           

I did some work with Lana Del Rey on our last record, but it never made the album. I’d love to work with her again.

http://blog.urbanoutfitters.com/blog/uo_interviews_jamie_xx?cm_re=Blog_Content-_-B3-_-uo_interviews_jamie_xx

Melancholia, just to make a comparison with Ultraviolence. But I'd also love to listen to Yosemite, she talked about that song a lot and described it in a wonderful way. :lana:

Guest bostonGUY
1 hour ago, Citrine said:

What's your favorite Lana unleaked song, and what's the Lana unleaked song you want to leak the most? Mine is Morricone/Piano Theme, slow BOPS! :trollga:

Here's a list, in case you're a flop fan and don't now ha: :derpga:
$100 Bill
Axl
Ben
Bounce
Cherry Blossom
China Palace
Coconut and Key Lime Pie
Diet Mt. Dew Baby
For Charlie
High
I Talk To Jesus
It's Not You, It's Just Me
Joan and Bobby
Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven
Living Legend
Life is Beautiful
Malibu
Me & My Boyfriend
Melancholia
Morricone
Slow Gin Fizz
My Song 57
Neon Shadows
Piano Theme
Roses Bloom For You
Ruby Tuesday
Something Real
Unknown Song with Jamie xx
Unknown Song with Paolo Gregorio
W
White Pontiac Heaven
Wild One
Yosemite

Hundred Dollar Bill, White Pontiac Heaven, and Axl Rose Husband are out there sis

FfFfFfFF

We also have snippets for Cherry Blossom, Life is Beautiful and Roses Bloom For You.

and I do like them all. 

Ever since she posted the snippet for Roses Bloom For You on instagram I’ve been dying to hear the full thing :pray:

Perfume
1 hour ago, Citrine said:

It's called Architecture. :awkney:

It’s not, she told lyrics to the song back in November to Eclipse and he got the song in December with the title as Best American Record. She only calls the title Architecture when someone asks about it and they refer to it as that first. The only time she referred to it without someone asking first is during a Q&A where she called it “The Next Best American Record”.

an angel held me like a child

I'd really like to listen to Life is Beautiful, Wild One and Yosemite. And I think Malibu is actually Get Free. There was intel that basically said Get Free from LFL was originally called Malibu

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived