💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez makes second statement, calls Timothy a liar

nobreaks

Featured Posts

Honestly, a girl with the name like Timothy Heller sounds extra and contrived.

I feel like the whole rape situation was her just regretting hooking up and considering it “rape” now. I could even say I was raped by my first guy, but looking back it was consented (mostly by pressure and being horny) yet I just regret the person and circumstances. 

She chose to live and sleep in the same bed as Melanie. Melanie never forced her to do anything. Im sure Melanie was persistent about  being intimate because she was interested in Timothy, but I don’t think it was never Timothy’s choice in the end. She’s an adult, to let someone physically shove a sex toy in you requires some choice and planning. And if she was drunk, then we can’t judge that because we all make CHOICES under influence as well. 

I don’t listen to Melanie’s music, nor do I care about her. However, Timothy seems like someone just riding off the current wave of everything being sexual harassment/rape and trying to make coin out of it (she was quick to pin her single after the story gained traction).

BYE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, MJHolland said:

So Melanie admitted they were intimate, and now is saying this woman is lying because of her "past Instagram posts" and timeline is messed up? What?

The first part of that is more disturbing. She seems to be insinuating that since Timothy kept being her friend after the alleged sexual misconduct, it proves that she is lying. That is not the case.

Sexual assault survivors are VERY likely to keep their relationship with an abuser if it was a loved one. People often marry their rapists, remain friends with them, etc. 

I cannot believe this grown woman hasn't reached out to her accuser, but instead posts a screenshot from her iPhone notepad on IG. Shows how serious she is about sexual abuse. 

She tried to contact her 20 minutes after the accusations were made public but Timothy didn't answer the phone. She then texted her boyfriend asking him to contact with Timothy. You don't know if they've been in contact or not so stop inventing

I'm gonna be honest.

It's important to believe the acuser, but from a legal point of view, if Melanie was to sue Timothy over defamation right now, I think she would win the case. There are many pieces missing from everything Timothy has stated, sadly.

7 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Melani previously admitted to being intimate with Timothy 

So?  They could've been intimate multiple times.  Something I could believe.  But, the date they were intimate and the alleged rape happen was on June 25, 2015.

Spyro the Dragon

I found this video to be rather interesting. I mean it was probably made by a Melanie stan but there are some pretty compelling things in here to be more towards Mels side. 

Archived