Marvel's Runaways

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

I can't seems to find the thread about the series

Does anybody watch it?

I love it very much

It keep me intrigue to find out what's the story behind PRIDE

I wished it was a Netflix series, so I don't have to wait the episodes each week

Look at those clowns

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

ive watched all the episodes expect the latest one its ok so far

Did you read the comics?

Look at those clowns

I'll start at some point, I still need to finish The Punisher and Stranger Things and now AOS started too..

But I wonder how at the end Marvel is gonna bring all those tv shows together.. now it just seems like part of the MCU but not really.. if you know what I mean, nothing is acknowledging the others if they are not from the same network.. and the movies doesn't even care about the tv shows..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, River said:

I'll start at some point, I still need to finish The Punisher and Stranger Things and now AOS started too..

But I wonder how at the end Marvel is gonna bring all those tv shows together.. now it just seems like part of the MCU but not really.. if you know what I mean, nothing is acknowledging the others if they are not from the same network.. and the movies doesn't even care about the tv shows..

I've heard that The Punisher is good, I haven't watched it tho

Look at those clowns

Just now, RudzXinc said:

I've heard that The Punisher is good, I haven't watched it tho

Yeah I heard it too, I really liked him in Daredevil and was really impressed by the actor, his acting was amazing..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Meruk Holland

My brother and I watch this show. It's really good. It's a good mystery show, though I have had some problems with it. For example, everyone in the show seems really stupid, as in lacking common sense despite being smart people. I love mystery stories so I love this show.

Archived