Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Another Ex Friend Of Melanie's Shares Own Manipulative Experience

AJK273

Featured Posts

Helxig

I'm so upset tbh. I was waiting to see if any other news came from either side, and it looks like the scales have now been tipped in Timothy's favour. I've been stanning Melanie for so long. I love her music and art and fashion so much.

I just can't believe that the sweet, tiny, shy woman who gave me three hugs and whispered in my ear can have this side to her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I'm so upset tbh. I was waiting to see if any other news came from either side, and it looks like the scales have now been tipped in Timothy's favour. I've been stanning Melanie for so long. I love her music and art and fashion so much.

I just can't believe that the sweet, tiny, shy woman who gave me three hugs and whispered in my ear can have this side to her.

Can't say we share a similar experience encountering Melanie but it is crazy to see what is kept behind public knowledge

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Helxig
26 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Can't say we share a similar experience encountering Melanie but it is crazy to see what is kept behind public knowledge

What was your experience? :ohno:

When I went to her meet and greet last year it went like this:

There was about 50+ people, her tour manager came out and got us to line up and laid down some ground rules. Then she came out and made her way through the line, and said hi to everyone, hugged everyone, and signed anything they wanted signed.

Then we took photos with her one by one, and she hugged everyone again as they came up for a photo, and posed with them and chatted for a few seconds if they wanted.

And when it was my turn I told her that I got her gifts and she hugged me again, said thank you and that it was so sweet and thoughtful. Then I asked her if I could guess the theme of her next album, and when I made my guess she got all excited and stretched up (because she's so tiny) and whispered in my ear "yes, don't tell anyone" and then said "bye nice to meet you" when I walked away.

No signs of reservation to be around people or that she didn't want to be there. I got the impression she was so kind and sweet. That's why I'm so shocked by all of this :smh: 

ryanripley
6 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

but it's not rape either. Stop throwing the word just like that...
By the way, seems that Melanie it's a creepy pervert

that is rape because you've just been manipulated into sex when you didn't want it after clearly rejecting it plenty of times

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

9 hours ago, Helxig said:

What was your experience? :ohno:

When I went to her meet and greet last year it went like this:

There was about 50+ people, her tour manager came out and got us to line up and laid down some ground rules. Then she came out and made her way through the line, and said hi to everyone, hugged everyone, and signed anything they wanted signed.

Then we took photos with her one by one, and she hugged everyone again as they came up for a photo, and posed with them and chatted for a few seconds if they wanted.

And when it was my turn I told her that I got her gifts and she hugged me again, said thank you and that it was so sweet and thoughtful. Then I asked her if I could guess the theme of her next album, and when I made my guess she got all excited and stretched up (because she's so tiny) and whispered in my ear "yes, don't tell anyone" and then said "bye nice to meet you" when I walked away.

No signs of reservation to be around people or that she didn't want to be there. I got the impression she was so kind and sweet. That's why I'm so shocked by all of this :smh: 

I tried to meet her outside of a concert as she was going into the venue there was only 10 of us and she was extremely rude. Asked her manager "Do I have to" then proceeded to roll her eyes at us and huff and puff. She put her headphones in so she didn't have to talk to us and when I tried handing her the gift basket I made her she pushed it back. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Helxig
8 hours ago, AJK273 said:

I tried to meet her outside of a concert as she was going into the venue there was only 10 of us and she was extremely rude. Asked her manager "Do I have to" then proceeded to roll her eyes at us and huff and puff. She put her headphones in so she didn't have to talk to us and when I tried handing her the gift basket I made her she pushed it back. 

Holy sh.it

Archived