Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: #1 U2 170K, #3 Taylor 104K

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=309622

"U2’s latest, Songs of Experience, will land at #1 this week with Nashville star Chris Stapleton taking the #2 spot."

U2 (Interscope) 170-180k SPS, 165-175k Sales (debut)

Chris Stapleton (Mercury Nashville) 120-130k, 110-120k (debut)

Taylor Swift (Big Machine/BMLG) 99-104k, 60-65k (decrease about 50% in pure sales)

TheCureinMalibu

Let's see if she can reach back to the top 10 like she did with the others albums in the next weeks.

Even though I love the album, I don't see it having such longetivity as the last ones

... and now i just sit in silence.

TheCureinMalibu
7 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Even though I love the album, I don't see it having such longetivity as the last ones

It's been doing the exact sam chart-run as the previous albums, it's still too soon tho but let's wait and see :golfclap:

Thomas P

She’s notorious for taking over Christmas album sales and having huge sales for the weeks afterwards. This happened with every album (except 1989 I think, which some what happened anyway) 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

U2’s sales are with tour bundles btw, if I’m not mistaken 

Yes.

sipthistea

U2's voice: "reputation can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'cause it descended to #3" :bon:

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

U2's voice: "reputation can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'cause it descended to #3" :bon:

lmao U2 is gonna bump so hard on it's 2nd week thanks to the tour bundles. The album is at #2 right now on iTunes 

NIghtmareElm

U2 will drop more than Reputation.  How many people can have an album stay at #1 for three weeks to only drop to #3?  Nice try haters.  

Chris Stapleton deserves that high debut though.  He's the only current artist making good country music.  

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

also for them is a 

End Game is coming tho

NIghtmareElm

What exactly are ticket bundles?  Do you get the album for free if you buy a concert ticket?

Archived