💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Deck The Halls: Red

AJK273

Featured Posts

hausofbrice
Just now, AJK273 said:

Basically we post a new chapter and at the end of the chapter you guys vote for what you want to happen next in the story

neat sounds cool!

giphy.gif

xoxo, brice ♡

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I'm in, as long as I don't die first this time :lolly:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

46 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I'm in, as long as I don't die first this time :lolly:

10 minutes ago, gagasxmonsterx said:

Is it too late to join?

The game is setup so no one playing will die and no it isn't too late to join

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

FGbv9Wp.png

a49f497e81b3f6d48365a4e96e426f5b.gif

The guests all arrive at the mansion, greeted by bounding and yapping french bulldogs. They ring the doorbell to no answer. “Maybe she’s just making a sandwich” Katherine says. “She’s probably at the Epione clinic” Madge hisses. The group hear galloping hooves approaching and see Gaga arrive in a horse drawn carriage in front of the mansion wearing a white Christmas gown. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

“Merry Christmas everyone I am so glad you could make it. Katherine, brought another pie I see, I hope it includes the recipe for a flop album in it too. Madge, How good it is to see you. Did you watch Five Foot Two? I know your struggling to read with your eyesight these days but I’m sure I would have heard from you by now. Colonel, Ahh your face brings back so many memories, if you still have that footage I would love to release another Gagavision for the holidays. Hunty, Hunty, Hunty, Now I know what my fans mean by a snack. A shame your only interested in taking a ride on a disco stick. Harvey, who the hell invited you here. I should really be telling you to get the hell out of my house and to listen to Till IT Happens To You but we have an extra seat. We can roast your ass once the Turkey has been eaten. Is that, Oh yes it is, May Daytona, Stefani You Suck Huh? That’s okay I understand that the frustration of never winning a grammy can cause people to lash out. You and Katherine should get along quite well”.

The collective are all thinking the exact same thing: This B*tch.

Gaga invites the guests inside and leads them to the dining room. A big spread of beautiful meats, vegetables and sauces is pilled upon the table. They begin to relax and drink champagne when Gaga stands up to make a toast.

Countess-Drinks-1452140723.gif?quality=.

“I just wanted to say that I’ve had a couple drinks and oh my god but each of you have been brought here for a reason. To celebrate Christmas. A holiday of peace, joy and love. I hope you all find what your looking for tonight.” She encourages everyone to sip their drinks, they all do and finally she says “Merry Chrrr….iist.. ma…”

The group begin to look puzzled.

Gaga begins to choke and splutter blood all over the table.

“Ignore her it’s just another one of her reductive stunts” Madge sighs. 

“Harvey you didn’t take a page out of Bills book did you? I thought you were a changed man” Daytona expels. 

“You think I’d do that, I have changed I swear” Harvey begins to whimper.

“Yeah and Katherine will win a Grammy for Witness” Colonel chuffs.

“Hey, Hey, Hey….. Is my new single coming soon someone please buy it” Katherine pleads.

“Our SXSW re-enactment performance of Swine right here is not the time to do promo Katherine” Hunty snaps. 

Gaga begins to convulse as the group look in horror. She softly whispers “My Legacy… Is here” and dies in front of them all. 

2ed6cfa9-39d4-4ae7-8cfd-7d3a55cf7426.gif

The group begin to panic and consult each other. Colonel runs to her body, tears in his eyes as he begins to examine the mess. He finds a little piece of paper at the bottom of her glass that has a picture of a skull.

“She’s been murdered” Colonel cries.

“Omg, I’ll call for help” Daytona panics.

“You can’t go alone, what if the killer is in the house, or even worse, with us” Katherine explells. 

“You raise a good point Katherine we should search the house. There might be more clues.” Turning to Gaga “We will find who did this” Colonel whispers.

“I hated her but not like this, Who could have done this?” Madge Claims.

“Really? Play the victim Grandma but we know you were out for her this evening” Hunty Retorts.

“Hey, Why we are here tonight doesn’t matter anymore what matters is the fact we must split up into pairs, alone, with each other” Harvey rattles. 

“Oh here we go, Did you make sure to pack extra bathrobes pervert?” Madge says angrily.

“ENOUGH” Colonel shouts, Pausing, “Listen to me. We need to search the house. Everyone needs to pair up for safety. We meet back in the dining room in an hour you hear. Check a room each. Who is going with who?” 

The group look at each other and begin to wonder who will pair with who. 

YOU MAKE THE CHOICE:

http://www.strawpoll.me/14498236

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

LADYGAGASHOOCK
12 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

I will post chapter one soon 

Is it too late to join? Me and my iconic

the-holy-bible.jpg

are ready to serve:hor:

42 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Is it too late to join? Me and my iconic

the-holy-bible.jpg