Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a Pipe in L.A.

RAINBOWGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

If the reactions in this thread are anything to go by, then my GOD, we're in for some trying times when the next era kicks off. Her antics are clearly only going to get even more debaucherous, so people need to start getting used to it

Miel

Guys, she wasn't just caught in a crack den

Some of the reactions in this thread are priceless :rofl:

omg what if Gaga has methface in a few months and we were all wrong :rofl:

If the reactions in this thread are anything to go by, then my GOD, we're in for some trying times when the next era kicks off. Her antics are clearly only going to get even more debaucherous, so people need to start getting used to it

I like it when the fanbase gets all pissy :teehee:

3 points in and ready for more

Americano

Gaga comes out to fans after doing crystal meth and starts ripping their eyeballs out/punching glass windows on her car.

:derpga:

I dont care if she does it, yes or no, but it's not the best rolemodel action for young kids..

If parents expect someone named "Gaga" to raise their kids they have got bigger issues than if Gaga smokes a pipe

---

What if Gaga's next activist movement is trying to get weed lealized :toofloppy:

Americano

If parents expect someone named "Gaga" to raise their kids they have got bigger issues than if Gaga smokes a pipe

:rofl:

I'm even more excited about the new album now

JUST GIVE ME SOME NEWS

I hope her twitter silence means news soon...

Woolfsmck

Her actions?

IT'S SMOKING WEED.

I get the feeling this site is full of anti-pot fanatics, it's so stupid. :rofl:

Lady Gaga is actually cool for once, and her fans b---h.

Fans that were there in LA said it was obviously weed.

Being pro or anti pot isn't this issue (for me)... Being a public figure and smoking pot publicly is poor publicity.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Jase

I hope her twitter silence means news soon...

"means news soon" = news next year in Gaga world :derpga:

Americano

Being pro or anti pot isn't this issue (for me)... Being a public figure and smoking pot publicly is poor publicity.

Lady Gaga? Poor publicity?

I thought the meat dress and Judas got such positive reviews!

"means news soon" = news next year in Gaga world :derpga:

Relatively soon for the single in Jeff's terms... 2015.

Woolfsmck

Lady Gaga? Poor publicity?

I thought the meat dress and Judas got such positive reviews!

Relatively soon for the single in Jeff's terms... 2015.

Yeah, she is a bit puzzling to many people. But zany (meat dress) , religious (Judas),d--ggie (smoking pot) don't necessarily reflect posativly.

To me, smoking pot just isn't done publicly. But my era (70's) pot was common but hush hush.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Americano

Yeah, she is a bit puzzling to many people. But zany (meat dress) , religious (Judas),d--ggie (smoking pot) don't necessarily reflect posativly.

To me, smoking pot just isn't done publicly. But my era (70's) pot was common but hush hush.

It's the same now, but I think that's why she's doing it. Shoving another taboo topic in peoples faces.

Who cares!? Really i mean only die-hard fans who look at her candids will even know about this. (Unless yahoo or something posts about it but they wont know whats in it) Its not like every 6 year old on the planet goes to look at Gaga's new photos and is all like "OhMJayz Gaga smks pop nd i shud do it too!" Like c'mon really?

Archived