💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Friend of Timothy speaks out

Noah

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I cannot fathom why anyone would lie about being raped unless you're a disturbed and disgusting human being. I mean, there is the whole accusations of it being "false" because she wants to promote her own music, but seriously, we cannot even judge nor can we jump to conclusions.

Lets just wait till it all unfolds and more details are spilled.

In my messy era.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster
33 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Believe women. 

I agree it’s best to be compassionate to the alleged abused, but it IS silly to rule out that this could be a lie or an exaggeration. If we instantly believed every person who said they were abused, there would be a lot of people wrongfully accused. 

I said this in another thread, but a friend of mine once lied and said that I hit her. She told SO many people, her mother, and our mutual friends. She was jealous because I was friends with someone else who she didn’t like. It was the most insane thing ever, but I was lucky to have great friends who stood by me, and eventually she admitted to lying. It was my first year of university when this happened, and as a guy accused of hitting a girl, it was a very terrifying situation. If I didn’t have people who thought logically and looked at both sides, I could have been in serious trouble.

its not always black and white.

ryanripley
1 hour ago, kizurl said:

I'm not even a fan of Melanie or whoever that is but this Timothy girl sounds like a sour attention-hoarder.

I don't buy the whole rape accusation and idc if this sounds insensitive but she could've stormed out of the room the second it happened but guess what, she didn't and continued being her 'best friend'. This is totally a blackmail and is undermining the severity of rape...

where would she go after she stormed out?

it looks like you need to do some more research on sexual abuse, because a lot of it is mental

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Noah said:

So, Melanie isn't a woman?

This Guy is one of the only sources we have besides Melanie and Timothy. Yes. I think a person would do something like that, because the Internet will ALWAYS side with the Victim. It happens in the Industry (when a Bodyguard accused Mariah of sexual abuse) and in school etc. Jealousy makes people do crazy things. Melanie didn't deny the sexual actions and her statement is very vague - so I am not sided with anyone. I am just following the Story until Justice has been given. You don't know more about the victim than anybody else. Why are you so focused on the Idea that she's telling the truth and that everything she says is right - but what other sources say isn't. If she's really lying, she's making rape victims look bad. 

Here's a crazy idea - 

Let's make sure the potential victim is OK. 

8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Here's a crazy idea - 

Let's make sure the potential victim is OK. 

your point??

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

5 minutes ago, blackstar said:

@Noah thank you for this. please @ me for any new updates. 

A picture surfaced of Timothy dressing up as Melanie last year for Halloween despite Melanie apparently raping her years ago. This makes many people question how believable the story is bc who would dress up as their rapist.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

blackstar
1 minute ago, Noah said:

A picture surfaced of Timothy dressing up as Melanie last year for Halloween despite Melanie apparently raping her years ago. This makes many people question how believable the story is bc who would dress up as their rapist.

I just saw that on Twitter. This story is getting more and more interesting. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

WeDontStop

Please @ me for updates. This is interesting.

i got the boys in dubai

HEARTSTOP

I'm not siding with Timothy or Melanie, I'm just here trying to point out the hypocrisy of most people on these posts.

If Melanie was an unattractive/older man, nobody would question if he was innocent. Everyone would jump on the train and assume Timothy was telling the truth. And I say unattractive/older because if the guy is handsome, people would turn on the victim saying she "wishes he had sex with her".

The truth is, society is still so focused on how people look that they make their decisions based on it. In this case, since Melanie is a petite popular girl, many people are assuming Timothy is lying. Just think to yourself before "taking a side", would you assume the same thing if Timothy was acusing an older unattractive man?

As for me, I'm gonna wait until the story unfolds to know the truth, because for now it's all just speculation.

IDGAF

TheJoanneJoker

have y'all gone mad?

"women are not capable of rape / believe women / believe victims"

and if i go to sleep and wake up the next day planning to acuse a woman of rape y'all will believe me? no. because i'm a man. no - this is not some sexist bullshit. i believe in equality, not in feminazism, that's why i think that believing somebody just for being a woman is ****ed up as hell. does the fact that somebody was born with a v j j mean that the person is an absolute truth teller?

before you come for me, keep in mind that i'm neutral til there is some evidence about this case

i'm not saying that she was raped or not. and you shouldn't aswell. there is no evidence yet. this could have been made up or not, what the **** is wrong with people nowadays?

judge me but i can't understand this **** ass logic

TheJoanneJoker

and don't tell me that this is bullshit because you know that people will mostly make fun of such a situation, a man acusing a woman of rape, but if a woman will acuse somebody of rape y'all will kill everybody who dares to even think about joking about it.

3 minutes ago, Beytwice said:

and if i go to sleep and wake up the next day planning to acuse a woman of rape y'all will believe me? no. because i'm a man. no

RAPE IS NOT A FUNNY SUBJECT

Y'ALL SHALL NOT DRAW CONCLUSIONS TIL THIS CASE IS SOLVED AND THERE IS CLEAR EVIDENTE WHETEVER OR NOT MELANIE DID THAT.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I cannot fathom why anyone would lie about being raped unless you're a disturbed and disgusting human being. I mean, there is the whole accusations of it being "false" because she wants to promote her own music, but seriously, we cannot even judge nor can we jump to conclusions.

Lets just wait till it all unfolds and more details are spilled.

There was a girl at my high school who faked being raped just for attention. 

When everyone found out that it was fake she moved away 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived