celeb

Friend of Timothy speaks out

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

this guy is a catfish though? I'm sure I follow the guy on his DP on Instagram :awkney:

Maybe they're just extremely look alike but I'd say they're the same person.

EDIT: nevermind just saw his pinned tweet, sorry :sweat:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

MJHolland

This is the account of a friend of a friend 

Why would you post this? 

Believe women. The girl has nothing to gain making these accusations except years of harassment. It’s not like a label is now going to pick up her music? She’s brave. 

Seriously, what’s the point of this point except to defend rape? 

MJHolland
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

this guy is a catfish though? I'm sure I follow the guy on his DP on Instagram :awkney:

Maybe they're just extremely look alike but I'd say they're the same person.

1 minute ago, Runway said:

Lock him up, he’s a rapists’ accomplice :wtf: 

Nice job, @Noah ! You’re part of the problem! Congratulations! 

2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

This is the account of a friend of a friend 

Why would you post this? 

Believe women. The girl has nothing to gain making these accusations except years of harassment. It’s not like a label is now going to pick up her music? She’s brave. 

Seriously, what’s the point of this point except to defend rape? 

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Nice job, @Noah ! You’re part of the problem! Congratulations! 

of what Problem?

This Topic is very interesting to me. So I report every Update there is to it. I am not taking sides nor will I because I am not Melanie or Timothy. Should I quiet down the evidence that would prove that Timothy is lying?. This Girl has gained thousands of followers over the last couple of hours, made her enemy/ex - best friend lose hundred thousands of followers AND promoted her new Single on her IG after making such bold accusations. I am not defending rape BUT for me this seems super suspicious, which is why I keep following the Story and why I will keep updating. 

Thank you very much, have a nice day.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

of what Problem?

This Topic is very interesting to me. So I report every Update there is to it. I am not taking sides nor will I because I am not Melanie or Timothy. Should I quiet down the evidence that would prove that Timothy is lying?. This Girl has gained thousands of followers over the last couple of hours, made her enemy/ex - best friend lose hundred thousands of followers AND promoted her new Single on her IG after making such bold accusations. I am not defending rape BUT for me this seems super suspicious, which is why I keep following the Story and why I will keep updating. 

Thank you very much, have a nice day.

If you truly think this is credible evidence, I think you need to reevaluate.

The accused rapist admitted to the nights this happened. The only people who know whether consent was there are these two. Not some friend of a friend...

This girl is going to be harassed relentlessly. She has nothing to gain. This is ludicrous. 

21 minutes ago, Runway said:

Lock him up, he’s a rapists’ accomplice :wtf: 

Who are you to assume that Melanie is a rapist when you don't know a f*cking **** about what happened? I'm not defending her, I'm totally neutral, but this should be solved between them or in court. If Melanie actually conciously did that, then she shouldn't be defended at  all. All the people jumping to conclusions should really shut the f up

Also are you the pig that posted this

14 hours ago, Runway said:

Her videos are pedo's wet dreams so Im not really surprised she turned out to be a rapist herself

Because you are a disgusting rat that doesn't understand her art and the meaning behind it. You are definitely a hater

Just now, MJHolland said:

If you truly think this is credible evidence, I think you need to reevaluate.

The accused rapist admitted to the nights this happened. The only people who know whether consent was there are these two. Not some friend of a friend...

This girl is going to be harassed relentlessly. She has nothing to gain. This is ludicrous. 

Timothy changed her pinned to her Single after the Melanie Tweet got attention. She gained followers, her name is in everyones mouth now... I am 100% sure Timothy is gaining now. A lot of people side with her, because she's the current victim. 

We don’t know what’s happening behind the cameras BUT you can’t trust someone on their word. especially when it’s someone whose friendship with Melanie ended recently.

Melanie has always been an easy target. Many people already accused her for having a “baby fetish” or “glamorizing mental health issues” so people wouldn’t really be surprised if she got exposed for being a rapist, right?

So Timothy said she said no repeatedly but Melanie said Timothy never said no to the things they CHOSE to do TOGETHER. Which means Timothy is already lying on the spot.

There’s always 3 sides of a story. Both sides and the actual truth. We’ve only heard Timothy’s side of the story so far and everyone is already jumping to conclusions.

All I’m trying to say is that WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. Y’all were really fast with jumping to conclusions. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived