💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Lady Gaga's influence on the future of pop music is undeniable!

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Is she a populist or an unwavering radical? A pandering megastar or an avant garde visionary gone mainstream? These are the questions at the heart of Lady Gaga’s career, the subtext of all her music. Whatever your opinion, there’s no denying her influence on the future of pop music as a serious art form. Lady Gaga is honest — brutally honest. She’s inventive, no matter how obvious her source material. And she’s devoted herself to making art that brings the uncomfortable truths of experimental music to a broader base. But still more remarkable is how Gaga’s approach somehow, inexplicably, makes her audience more receptive to the progressive wrinkles she brings to the radio pop arena. Her music doesn’t just stretch boundaries; it makes that boundary-pushing accessible to listeners typically unmoved by the demands of such music. That’s powerful. Really powerful.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/amp/music/best-concerts-in-dallas-this-week-december-4-through-december-10-10126239

FlopSlurper

Yes at them linking PI MV in their review,  Dallas Observer better give Gaga's best song that promo

Aga Gydal

I love that comment and it’s true. Gaga’s been blending new and old sounds and styles for a generation of listeners who otherwise would stick to mainstream radio pop music. She transcends genre coz she’ll try it all. Love 

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yes at them linking PI MV in their review,  Dallas Observer better give Gaga's best song that promo

:bye:

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Well played :whitney:.Still don't change the fact it's one of Gaga's worst songs though.

FATCAT
29 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Nothing but respect for MY president

Include cats in your next drag show or your respect is RESCINDED. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Include cats in your next drag show or your respect is RESCINDED. 

I'm changing my name to Robo P*ssy

www.instagram.com/theduella666

GaGaAst

All of you

Bow down to pray

For the God gaga hunty

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived