💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Wow well that seems horrible if it's true so lets see what Melanie says about it. I was just getting into her music and she does look like an interesting persona, I'm still going to give it a listen because I'm curious.

As for the rape story, I wonder how much of it is true and if she's just doing it for the attention, which I hope it's not and she gets help. It seems a little odd that they were in bed together and she's like "Lol no" and Melanie kept playing with her and touching her and she does nothing ? If I were in that situation I would punch that person or DO SOMETHING and get the hell out of there. It kind of seems like she just laid there and let it happen. Maybe it was a bisexual experience and she has changed her mind ? I don't really know. I know you guys are going over the edge and deleting her out of your lives but we need to hear Melanie's version now.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

In dr puke's case he had a history of being nasty towards women, more than one woman came forward about him calling them names + he deleted some of his tweets after the accusations + there were so many creepy tweets + he himself is a mess

Are you saying that we should only trust a story when the accused has a track record and public behaviour that suggested (but does not conclusively prove) patterns of sexual harassment/abuse? Do we only believe the stories involving men in positions of power? 

doppelganger
4 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Wow well that seems horrible if it's true so lets see what Melanie says about it. I was just getting into her music and she does look like an interesting persona, I'm still going to give it a listen because I'm curious.

As for the rape story, I wonder how much of it is true and if she's just doing it for the attention, which I hope it's not and she gets help. It seems a little odd that they were in bed together and she's like "Lol no" and Melanie kept playing with her and touching her and she does nothing ? If I were in that situation I would punch that person or DO SOMETHING and get the hell out of there. It kind of seems like she just laid there and let it happen. Maybe it was a bisexual experience and she has changed her mind ? I don't really know. I know you guys are going over the edge and deleting her out of your lives but we need to hear Melanie's version now.

Victim blaming is never okay. Rape cases are hard to prove, but they happen to many people and usually perpetrated by those that they trust. I am really shocked at the reactions to this story - just because the accused is someone that GGD likes

JazzGa
45 minutes ago, salad said:

sux i ever spent money on her, now i got an excuse to sell my rare vinyl and earn back some of that coint :gaysia: i really liked her on the voice and was glad to see she actually made it, wasn't crazy about the child/baby themes but i liked her color aesthetic/makeup and sonic aspect of her music (not so much the lyricism :awkney:). i've met her too, she seemed a bit aloof and it was kinda weird? i think she got anxiety/overwhelmed meeting a bunch of people but it was still.. a weird energy from her. she thanked me and the girl that went in with me, but it was just still and distanced and not 100% genuine. the whole story doesn't really surprise me, nor the fact that young fans are still gonna side with her. just gross. girl hasn't released new music in 2 years anyway, i was starting to forget abt her. really saddened for Timothy, i hope the support helps her heal.

Selling her vinyl is supporting her in a way doncha think? Passing the coin$ around in her name. Proof she still has fans. Maybe u should smash it. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

This is really sad. For the person who was abused obviously... But for us who listen these artists... I feel guilty to hear crystal castles since Alice glass break the silence.

alextruper17

This is horrible. I mean, nobody knows the truth of this and it’s already a witch hunt everywhere. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

JazzGa

For those of you who are saying "Well I dont believe this story because she didnt DO anything! Why didnt she punch her or run away or something?" 

Besides what other people have already been saying about freezing with panic, being incapable of hitting anyone at all, or the complications of being in a dependent relationship with someone... when girls are molested by other girls, they often are so CONFUSED about what's happening to them that they don't realize at the time that they are being raped/assaulted! Girls can approach other girls for sexual exploration in such a disarming nonsexual way that the victim might not realize the gravity of what's happened to them until after it has already occurred.  One of my family members was raped/molested by her older cousin when they were kids in a story pretty similar to this. It also reminds me of the what Lena Dunham did to her sister. Of course this happens with males as well but it seems to be common in assault involving 2 females.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Are you saying that we should only trust a story when the accused has a track record and public behaviour that suggested (but does not conclusively prove) patterns of sexual harassment/abuse? Do we only believe the stories involving men in positions of power? 

You need to calm the **** down. I'm saying exactly what I said. Nothing more and nothing less.

You agreed to this statement 

"I try to be unbiased and look at each accuser and victim with an open mind to FACTS"

And gave an example of men including dr puke, saying he has not been convicted yet. What I was saying is that in dr puke's case it is more than an allegation, there are more things that make it visible that he is a bad person who is capable of raping someone, and I gave examples of those things. I was ONLY talking about dr puke.

How did you jump to that conclusion, I will never know :awkney: 

doppelganger
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

You need to calm the **** down. I'm saying exactly what I said. Nothing more and nothing less.

You agreed to this statement 

"I try to be unbiased and look at each accuser and victim with an open mind to FACTS"

And gave an example of men including dr puke, saying he has not been convicted yet. What I was saying is that in dr puke's case it is more than an allegation, there are more things that make it visible that he is a bad person who is capable of raping someone, and I gave examples of those things. I was ONLY talking about dr puke.

How did you jump to that conclusion, I will never know :awkney: 

How can i not make that assumption when u literally say things like this? That is not a “fact”

I believe the likes of Dr Luke, Weinstein, Woody Allen, uncle Terry, Bryan Singers are sexual predators with multiple allegations and creepy public behaviour. But the fact is they have not been convicted of the crimes. 

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

How can i not make that assumption when u literally say things like this? That is not a “fact”

I believe the likes of Dr Luke, Weinstein, Woody Allen, uncle Terry, Bryan Singers are sexual predators with multiple allegations and creepy public behaviour. But the fact is they have not been convicted of the crimes. 

Did I say he is a rapist? :oprah: I said he is CAPABLE of being a rapist, there I wrote it in caps in case you aren't wearing your glasses. 

doppelganger
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Did I say he is a rapist? :oprah: I said he is CAPABLE of being a rapist, there I wrote it in caps in case you aren't wearing your glasses. 

Anyone in a position of power is capable of being a rapist :toofunny: what exactly is your point?

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Everyone in a position of power is capable of being a rapist :toofunny: what exactly is your point?

Except you have someone taking pictures of people when they are asleep, calling them "fridge" and what not, and the nasty nasty tweets he had on his twitter account and the women that came forward to talk about how horrible he was to them, and finally someone comes forward and says they were raped by him, by the time are you shocked? He showed that HE IS a horrible person so the allegation backed up by all of this makes him capable of being a rapist.

My point is, don't jump to conclusions and assume **** that I didn't say.

Archived