celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Rape is rape is rape is rape....

Jesus. ****ing. Christ.

Rape is having sex with someone without consent. Saying no makes it rape. 

Once you say no, stop, etc., it is rape. You shouldn't be blamed for not "fighting back." You were f*cking raped.

Sorry dude but this is just... this is just ignorant as F*CK. You're clearly either a kid or not mature enough to understand consent or have ever met somebody who was sexually assaulted/have an experience of your own.

When you're abused by a friend, loved one, or family member, especially at a young age, it f*cks you up and you freeze and who can't fight them off.

It's psychological terror to be abused like that. Shame on you. 

No, shame on u for asuming stuff about me when you actually don’t know **** about me!

I am female and I know that I would ****ing destroy the person in that situation. Being young is something, but giggling while someone is doing something to you is W R O N G and in no way indication that u don’t want it. 

Also let’s not talk about how I don’t know anyone who was rapped - Half of woman in my ****ing family are rapped in war that happened 20 years ago INCLUDING MY GRANDMA - she was not just rapped, she was murdered afterwards and I know for a FACT they all fought back, they did everything they could cuz they HAD TO. And don’t u ****ing dare talk about me and my knowledge. 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 hours ago, Kattys said:

It disgusts me that you don't know basic human biology and how state of shock can work on a person sometimes you CANNOT MOVE not even talking about leaving a place, ugh, get education

So we’re going to say that she was in a state of shock for 2 days and she couldn’t have done anything by tomorrow? She couldn’t have left the place when her “friend” was basically forcing her to have sex day before? 

Again - asuming **** about me and attacking me won’t help u or anyone in this discussion. 

brit4ever
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The bias is real with some of y'all. But what else is new :poot:

Didn't see any of you pull that "innocent until proven guilty" when it was a man who got accused or "waiting for the accuser to tell her part of story" or shxt like that.

Well, what do you wish her to say? She will of course deny it cos it will destroy her career. Or admit what she is doing is wrong and apologize for it but that is all as if by apologizing it suddenly make the victims days becomes all summer breeze and sunshine.

This is why rape victims didn't say anything, cos they will not be trusted, accused for being attention seeking, and all that.

If y'all wanna be SJW about things, do it full force, regardless of race, sex and gender. Otherwise stop saying shxt at all tbh cos you are just another hypocrite.

Thanks!!! I can't at how hypocratical some people are. When it was man being accused everyone wanted to tear them appart, but when it's Melanie Martinez for example - "i hope it's not true", ït can't be true", "I'm shocked...." and etc. Hypocrites :reductive: 

doppelganger
39 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No, shame on u for asuming stuff about me when you actually don’t know **** about me!

I am female and I know that I would ****ing destroy the person in that situation. Being young is something, but giggling while someone is doing something to you is W R O N G and in no way indication that u don’t want it. 

Also let’s not talk about how I don’t know anyone who was rapped - Half of woman in my ****ing family are rapped in war that happened 20 years ago INCLUDING MY GRANDMA - she was not just rapped, she was murdered afterwards and I know for a FACT they all fought back, they did everything they could cuz they HAD TO. And don’t u ****ing dare talk about me and my knowledge. 

I’m sorry that happened to your family but I cannot agree that the victim has to fight back - mental manipulation/abuse is a huge part of sexual abuse. Saying “no” just one time is more than enough for a person to stop pursuing sex.

It happens a lot, but it’s a culture that just has to stop. 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I’m sorry that happened to your family but I cannot agree that the victim has to fight back - mental manipulation/abuse is a huge part of sexual abuse. Saying “no” just one time is more than enough for a person to stop pursuing sex.

It happens a lot, but it’s a culture that just has to stop. 

All I wanted to say is that it is not enough for a person that is able to rape someone. They just don’t know that no means and that won’t stop them. It should be enough and it is enough for every rational person but for psychopaths it’s just not. 

This girl is ridiculous. She's painting herself out to be a victim even BEFORE she talks about her alleged sexual assault.

doppelganger
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

All I wanted to say is that it is not enough for a person that is able to rape someone. They just don’t know that no means and that won’t stop them. It should be enough and it is enough for every rational person but for psychopaths it’s just not. 

It’s partly a cultural acceptance that it is okay to constantly pursue and harass others for sex. This needs to change. The more that we say that isn’t acceptable will hopefully create that change. 

I live in a muslim country, where women are told that they have to grant their husbands sex when asked (and there’s no such thing as marital rape here). It isn’t necessarily that the husband mean harm but no is no. With awareness things are slowly changing and hopefully the rights of married muslim women in my country will improve once the paradigm has shifted

I am waiting to see how her label respond to this. As a society, I don't think we can cherry pick who we punish. Kevin Spacey lost house of cards, Weinstein lost his company, she should loose her recording contract. That to me seems fair. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

WeDontStop

i refuse to believe this. i am heartbroken. no, this cannot be happening. no

i got the boys in dubai

PoshLife
2 hours ago, FABian said:

This girl is ridiculous. She's painting herself out to be a victim even BEFORE she talks about her alleged sexual assault.

So we're just saying anything now?

ryanripley
1 hour ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

i refuse to believe this. i am heartbroken. no, this cannot be happening. no

melanie basically admitted it :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
3 hours ago, FABian said:

:awkney: her story turned out to be true so i wouldn't go bashing her for being a victim yet

ryanripley
4 hours ago, MetalliGa said:

Was the act shown in Instagram live? Were there pictures?

yeah and also she posted the story in Twitter .. :lana:

and melanie herself confirmed it happened :poot: she just denied that the girl said no

Laceface

I have no idea who Melanie is but my reaction is the same disgust as all these other hollywood stories coming to light. 

One Five Ten

She’s going to lose her recording contract and never work again. Look at what happened to PWR BTTM earlier this year.

Archived