💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha filming new MV w/ Macklemore

OOPS22

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

She should call Gaga for the remix. Calling a man is such a reverse Hey Girl expedition :lolga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

NIGHTCRAWLER

hell to the no 

What's that? releasing a second single that already got released (at least she made a MV) 4 months later? Plus, Woman is not the best song on the album at all... Plus Macklemore is getting boring... eww Kesha come thru 

I'm really looking forward to this, Woman always had the power to take over radio. Hopefully the remix will have less F-bombs so radio can actually play it

Make it stupid!

11 minutes ago, slayo said:

I'm really looking forward to this, Woman always had the power to take over radio. Hopefully the remix will have less F-bombs so radio can actually play it

I agree. It has potential, but only if they take out the cursing in a cool way. I don't want to hear a "I'm a MOTHER MOTHER WOMAN BABY ALL RIGHT!"

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

LordEnigma

They are probably going to take out the bridge (for Macklemore) which is the best part of the song :giveup:

35 minutes ago, EDP said:

I agree. It has potential, but only if they take out the cursing in a cool way. I don't want to hear a "I'm a MOTHER MOTHER WOMAN BABY ALL RIGHT!"

giphy.gif

She did it partially right on the morning talk show ... "I'm a NASTY woman!"

Make it stupid!

Archived