Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever have a WW hit again?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

GagaTheExplorer

You: Gaga doesn't want a hit single anymore

Gaga: yaaaaas Mark you better be ready to become A-Yo into the new Uptown Funk, My TOP 5 HIT SINGLE MILLION REASONS is about to reach a x2 Platinum certification! wooooooooow guys I can't believe you made my album Joanne a PLATINUM record in the country selling over 1,000,000 units!!! my new song the Cure is #1 in iTunes whooooooooooooooooooooooooa!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

I honestly really believe she will. I truly believe she’ll have another hit era. And when I mean hit, I mean HIT, TFM & BTW type of hit. 

Naor Daniel

Technically she can. We tend to forget she was the biggest hit maker on the planet for a few years and everyone knew a Gaga song is a whole different league.

The problem is that traditional pop music is not doing as good as it used to, and the biggest hits are R&B, Hip Hop and Reggeaton. That's why Rihanna, Beyonce and other black artists can actually benefit from it and produce hits while Gaga can't, because she is pure pop.

And those saying she won't get a hit if she won't promote it. I don't agree with it at all. Gaga has a name, she doesn't need to promote her songs anymore. If the song is THAT GOOD, it will be a hit WW. 

I believe she can pull a BR, PF, Judas or Paparazzi type of hit... We still have plenty of time from her.

Remember, Vogue came out deep into Madonna's career, and more than a decade later came the smash that is Hung Up. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie A Michael said:

No. It's like Madonna saying she can put out hits like Vogue anytime she wants.

First time I'm hearing that Madonna ever said that. Any receipts?

ANDREWxGAGA

I'm not being delusional, I really do believe LG6 will have a major hit. I think Gag's is back on the grind and genuinely wants to be on top again.

shmal96
17 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

The Cure totally failed to catch onto American radio is very clear evidence of that.

I literally heard it almost everytime I got in the car to drive somewhere 

Stephen
1 hour ago, shmal96 said:

I literally heard it almost everytime I got in the car to drive somewhere 

Same :air: I just heard like 2 days ago 

MercifulAir

Ive never followed Billboard charts until I started using this site. Idk! For me it's not gonna take a Gaga song going to number one for me to like it. I either bop the f$&k out to a song, or it grows on me in a sentimental way. I love all of her music. I always will because I admire her as a creative person. 

theahsfan
10 hours ago, Phlop said:

Yea. PI flopped because it's  a loud mess that she didn't promote at all.

MR did pretty well. And TC did well considering  it had no video or promo or any kind of mention.

ALot of Joanne is radio friendly too, she just picked the worst lead.

if she actually thought PI would ever be a hit..:emma:

Togekiss
22 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I think she severely damaged her chances of ever scoring another WW hit by releasing PI. Radio and fans waited 3 years for PI. She did a full radio tour for it. The GP was genuinely ready for a Gaga comeback in Sept 2016. Even though the era itself was not a flop because of MR and Superbowl, PI damaged her reputation to deliver with radio programmers, and the fact that The Cure totally failed to catch onto American radio is very clear evidence of that. The Cure should have been a hit and it was not. She really needs to deliver quality, unique, BR/Pokerface level pop to get back on that level... not sure if it will happen, but praying it does. 

PI flopped because Americans are unfortunately trained to hear Taylor Swift talking as singing and therefore mistook Gaga’s legendary belts as screaming. It was an immaculately composed, performed, and produced song and we are all lame fats for letting it flop.

Edit: I’m being sarcastic but I genuinely believe PI was her best single to date and it flopped for other reasons.

bring on that pecan pie

Archived