opinion

Gaga x Beyoncé joint album

Dutch

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

I would live, both are visual artists ( as of lately :selena: beioncii :selena: ), but I feel like Beyonce wouldn’t give Gaga the time of day nowadays. I think she’s only interested in hits and being seen as this ‘God’ and knows Gaga isn’t producing that anymore. 

But after LG6 which will obviously slay with sales of 3 million copies first week just in the state of Alabama and 16 million copies across America and 5 #1s, the lead single charting on that position the longest a song has ever, making it the American national anthem, she probably will want a Gaga collab. Too bad then Miss Gags won’t be interested anymore :whitney: as she will create a new trilogy with Miss Katherin Hudson :bon:, another regular girl, another mother’s daughter, father’s daughter, sister’s sister, grandma’s grandchild because as a new Hey Girl type of girl, Gaga, will want to make the nice feminist gesture of giving the almost female MJ ( cause then Gaga will be the female MJ + artist of the decade + millenium ) her career back. :trollga: So Beyonce can suck a pickle we don’t want that stupid joint album anymore, I just changed my mind. :bye:

Nikolai Barrow
12 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I would live, both are visual artists ( as of lately :selena: beioncii :selena: ), but I feel like Beyonce wouldn’t give Gaga the time of day nowadays. I think she’s only interested in hits and being seen as this ‘God’ and knows Gaga isn’t producing that anymore. 

But after LG6 which will obviously slay with sales of 3 million copies first week just in the state of Alabama and 16 million copies across America and 5 #1s, the lead single charting on that position the longest a song has ever, making it the American national anthem, she probably will want a Gaga collab. Too bad then Miss Gags won’t be interested anymore :whitney: as she will create a new trilogy with Miss Katherin Hudson :bon:, another regular girl, another mother’s daughter, father’s daughter, sister’s sister, grandma’s grandchild because as a new Hey Girl type of girl, Gaga, will want to make the nice feminist gesture of giving the almost female MJ ( cause then Gaga will be the female MJ + artist of the decade + millenium ) her career back. :trollga: So Beyonce can suck a pickle we don’t want that stupid joint album anymore, I just changed my mind. :bye:

Yasssss preach sister!:tony:

Fingerella

No. I think it's better if she stays away from Beyoncé this year. Her reputation among the GP is slithering into something negative. 

Beyoncé's Witness era is upon ha.

Anderson123

Thank you, but no. I feel like it'd be hell in the studio with Gaga's perfectionism and Beyoncé's team of 500 writers trying to get along and write something they all like.

4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

With bonus tracks: Midnight Feast and Who uses diets anyway? 

Free when you pre-order

Don't forget TEA (Afternoon Party) ft Madonna :reductive:

BlingNotTheMusic

I really like both artists but I don’t know if I’m here for a full album of joint songs. Beyonce isn’t as versatile as Gaga so I don’t know if I would like it sonically. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

GypsyBabe

Think of how many copies this imaginary album would sell. I mean, holy sh*t. :tony:

⚯͛

DoremonLove

No not beyonce but ill be here for rihanna ×gaga:tony:not an album but one song and madonna ×gaga so i can finally stop being bitter about madge :awkney: it wont happen tho

And as already mentioned adele × gaga:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Sweet Olive

Gaga × Bey × Riri × Katy

The female artists that changed the game in pop music

(Come at me for Katy, I'll fight back)

6 minutes ago, Sweet Olive said:

Gaga × Bey × Riri × Katy

The female artists that changed the game in pop music

(Come at me for Katy, I'll fight back)

I don't see how Bey, Riri and Katy changed anything in pop music. You tried sis :awkney: 

Sales =/ impact :reductive:

Sweet Olive
19 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I don't see how Bey, Riri and Katy changed anything in pop music. You tried sis :awkney: 

Sales =/ impact :reductive:

Of course Gaga is miles above them, but they are iconic. Period.

Maybe 'change the game' is too strong. But they defined an era in music. Much more than their contemporaries.

Archived