2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

It's closed sis , too late unfortunately:S

oh shoot well :deadbanana: 

thanks anyways sis

xoxo, brice ♡

3 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

It's closed sis , too late unfortunately:S

Why is it ever closed?

I live outside the space time continuum.

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Over a 1000 new people registered today:toofunny:

omg, really?, the mess incoming, already is/was a mess

5 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

sis how do i register? 

:emma: 

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

How do you register?! I don’t see anything 

it's only open 4 registration once per year and only few hours, good luck next year i guess

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Lion Heart
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Apparently it takes weeks , we'll have to wait a lot:S:madge:

WEEKS!!!?? 

I thought I could get started later today. :giveup: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Why is it ever closed?

too many ppl wanna join there, so they only allow registration one time per year and it's usually for a few hours

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

WEEKS!!!?? 

yep, when i joined last year i think it took 1 months until i actually got the mail allowing me to log in

Duella Dvil
18 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It's what she deserves

9M2cvPu.gif

That's the best video.

That lettuce reveal made me SCREAM

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Just now, Lion Heart said:

WEEKS!!!?? 

I know:emma: it sucks but hopefully by January our accounts will be approved on time for lg6:excited2:

1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

too many ppl wanna join there, so they only allow registration one time per year and it's usually for a few hours

Well, that's a terrible thing for a fan forum.  They should increase capacity so everyone can join.

Nikolai Barrow
27 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It's what she deserves

9M2cvPu.gif

I swear everything you post is Hilarious!

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Well, that's a terrible thing for a fan forum.  They should increase capacity so everyone can join.

omg no, its already a mess, a lot of trolls and messy ppl,  for us as monsters we dont see ATRL like a big **** since GGD is probably the second biggest fan forum right before ATRL, for the rest of fandoms that's the place were they go to drag and be messy, tbh we are so lucky, thats why usually Gagz threads there are not that big, even when we have as a fandom a good amount of ppl there.

Since ARTPOP, ATRL was a really toxic place for monsters, during that era a lot of them came here, idk, i have accounts there, fopt and yet i spend more time here, it's the lest toxic place for monsters so.. :tony:

1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

omg no, its already a mess, a lot of trolls and messy ppl,  for us as monsters we dont see ATRL like a big **** since GGD is probably the second biggest fan forum right before ATRL, for the rest of fandoms that's the place were they go to drag and be messy, tbh we are so lucky, thats why usually Gagz threads there are not that big, even when we have as a fandom a good amount of ppl there.

Since ARTPOP, ATRL was a really toxic place for monsters, during that era a lot of them came here, idk, i have accounts there, fopt and yet i spend more time here, it's the lest toxic place for monsters so.. :tony:

I joined atrl 1/1/2014.  Back then I found many positive threads about Gaga.  I have not been very active recently, but I had a lot of friends there who like Gaga.   Then, they started a new version of atrl and didn't transfer the friends lists over.  Today I noticed many people who were friends from the old days, so I started making connections again.  I posted a lot of stuff back in 2014, but they are missing, so I posted several of those things again today.

Rather than limit membership in atrl, I'm in favor of letting everyone in and then moderate it well.  People who spew hatred could be banned.  I think the moderators on GGD are doing a good job, and this site has become very good.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

What's so special about ATRL? :emma: 

Nothing special.  It's just a site for fans of all artists.  People start threads about their favorite artist, and most people who post are also fans of that artist.  But, of course, haters do invade the threads and try to cause trouble.  Best to ignore them, or post your own opinion politely.

Archived