MDW: Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" predicted to be BBH100's next #1

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

smokingthemall
44 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Based on whaaat exactly?

10 hours ago, smokingthemall said:
"Based on current predictions..."

"Perfect Duet (with Beyoncé)" is the best selling song in the U.S. at the moment, selling +39K over the last 24 hours. "Perfect" is the 2nd best selling song in the U.S. at the moment, selling +17K over the last 24 hours. The remix helped the original song in streams and sales.

'Perfect' is starting to climb the Radio Songs chart as well - peaking it's highest, at #6 this week, when last week the song was at #10. 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He reminds me of Katy Perry when she was desperated to break Michael's record, releasing remixes, acoustic versions... and all of that crap. Also Britney did it with TTE and Rihanna with S&M. Here we go again. 

I personally do not like Ed but people seems to love him so... they can go for it. I just feel sorry and very sad that HAVANA will not be hitting #1 and also that ANYWHERE by Rita Ora (Loving this ****ing song. It is slaying my life right now!) could be also blocked from becoming a #1 smash in the UK. Girl you deserve. 

But no shade. Byeeeeee. 

hausofbrice
3 hours ago, smokingthemall said:

"Perfect Duet (with Beyoncé)" is the best selling song in the U.S. at the moment

what a shame

people really have no taste...

giphy.gif

i guess it's just a numbers game...

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived