Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 https://www.yahoo.com/gma/waffle-house-customer-cooks-own-meal-empty-restaurant-064214890--abc-news-topstories.html Waffle House offered him a job. lol 😎 like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caca 1,414 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 Only legends! Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Teal Ambition 47,805 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 I read the title as @Doot cooks own order @ waffle house ▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 People eat waffles for breakfast??? What kind of peculiar maniac is this?!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Avenues 4,370 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 I read this as @Doot cooks own order And for a second was like, "yeah, he would totally do that" Ouch, My back hurts. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jed 7,716 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 9 minutes ago, RAMROD said: People eat waffles for breakfast??? What kind of peculiar maniac is this?!! lol surely you know it's an american breakfast Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 3 minutes ago, Jed said: lol surely you know it's an american breakfast Pancake is Pancake > French Toast > Waffles #ILeggoIfUEatEggo (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 40 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said: I read the title as @Doot cooks own order @ waffle house 24 minutes ago, Avenues said: I read this as @Doot cooks own order And for a second was like, "yeah, he would totally do that" I would totally do something like that, I haven’t yet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rumours 45,521 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 10 minutes ago, RAMROD said: Pancake is Pancake > French Toast > Waffles #ILeggoIfUEatEggo French Toast > Waffles >>>>>> Cardboard>Pancakes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said: French Toast > pancakes >>>>>> Cardboard>Wafflesp I agree (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rumours 45,521 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 4 minutes ago, RAMROD said: I agree I appreciate your messiness lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said: I appreciate your messiness lol waffles are best as dessert tbh (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted December 2, 2017 Author Share Posted December 2, 2017 16 minutes ago, Doot said: Aah. Hah....there is such a thing as a Doot..... 16 minutes ago, Doot said: like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 12 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said: Aah. Hah....there is such a thing as a Doot..... Yes, it I. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted December 2, 2017 Share Posted December 2, 2017 1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said: I read the title as @Doot cooks own order @ waffle house SAME Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.