Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Women of the year 2015

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Throwback to this iconic night 

Her grandmothers face after Gaga mentioned her was like “Stefani l told u not to say my- oh hi everyone”

LordEnigma

It’s so weird how the past couple women of the year has been on their most low key years... like what did Selena do in music except release a few buzz singles.

And when Gaga got it - I mean I obviously applauded but was like “there wasn’t any other busier and more public year for her than this one?”

4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

It’s so weird how the past couple women of the year has been on their most low key years... like what did Selena do in music except release a few buzz singles.

And when Gaga got it - I mean I obviously applauded but was like “there wasn’t any other busier and more public year for her than this one?”

I think we often forgot how crucial 2015 was for Gaga's career. It was literally the year of the turning point. When most people thought she was officially "over", she sang her heart out on a career-defining performance and proved everyone wrong.

2015 was officially the "we love her again" year for Gaga. She literally went from being trashed on every media to this

tumblr_nk7p7znrd61u4xeh0o3_250.gif

screen-shot-2015-02-27-at-1-09-13-pm.png

maxresdefault.jpg

etc.

LordEnigma
27 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I think we often forgot how crucial 2015 was for Gaga's career. It was literally the year of the turning point. When most people thought she was officially "over", she sang her heart out on a career-defining performance and proved everyone wrong.

2015 was officially the "we love her again" year for Gaga. She literally went from being trashed on every media to this

maxresdefault.jpg

etc.

Yeah - but it was just the beginning. I feel like she achieved that full praise after the national anthem at the Super Bowl. 

I’m not saying 2015 wasn’t a good year for her - I’m just saying that bigger and more public events happened in other years.

Anveeroy
2 hours ago, Triggered said:

maxresdefault.jpg

etc.

+ Cheek to Cheek Tour, Till It Happens to You! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived