💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"Time to make some music"

JGD

Featured Posts

The House
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

And you think we'll get this with the people she's working right now ? The same people who produced the very forgettable The Cure (that is to say the most generic track she released in 10 years ?)

Honestly I'm not hype at all for more DJWS, Mark Nilan and Nick Monson, we'll see..

They released The Cure for a reason (Spotify exposure). And it worked. 

It's not that deep. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

OMG yass this look :firega: Disco Dominatrix teas :firega: I love when she wears leather daddy sailor caps, very LoveGame of her

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

All of Gaga's new looks give credibility to the rumour of her doing a soul/funk album inspired by the late 70s and early 80s which is exciting as i love that type of music :) Obviously there will be dance/disco/pop influences throughout. I listened to Taylor Swift's Reputation today and i felt that could have easily been a great Gaga record too, but at the same time i like it how Gags is trying out new vibes and music. She will have a complete catalogue of all genres soon :P

17 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

And she's also doing her make up. WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH MAKE UP? IS SHE SHOOTING A VIDEO TOO?

WHY IS SHE ALWAYS LIKE THIS? 

AND THEN SHE SAYS WE THINK EVERYTHING IS CRYPTIC. 

Maybe she is also recording these shows for DVD/BluRay release though, as she would need to apply more make up for camera purposes etc right? Who knows with her! I am hopeful for a new single in time for NYE!

17 hours ago, Petrichor said:

SHE’S LISTENING TO TOO FUNKY IN THE VIDEO AFTER THAT PHOTO

KWEEN THAT’S MY FAVORITE GEORGE MICHAEL SONG

SERVE SOME 80s AND 90s FUNK BOPS AHHH

IMAGINE THIS AESTHETIC?!

Yes! I LOVE George Michael and i wish Gaga had a chance to do a collaboration with him. He was a true master, a fantastic poet. My friends often say Gaga is a female George Michael in the way she writes her own songs and music, plays so many instruments and sings from her soul. I would absolutely be here for some George Michael vibes

I wanna cry, this is already billion times better than everything last year

the way she moves to the George Michael song, she seems so inspired.

That look is so good OMG I CANT! ARGHHH stab me I CANT

Princess Stache
23 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

And she's also doing her make up. WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH MAKE UP? IS SHE SHOOTING A VIDEO TOO?

WHY IS SHE ALWAYS LIKE THIS? 

AND THEN SHE SAYS WE THINK EVERYTHING IS CRYPTIC. 

Because she's going back to being glamorous again

I'm the only one who is afraid about LG6...Because finally...It seems like she works only with the Producers of "My Little Pony: The Movie" Soundtrack :sweat::duck: 

xoxo Craig
19 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

I'm the only one who is afraid about LG6...Because finally...It seems like she works only with the Producers of "My Little Pony: The Movie" Soundtrack :sweat::duck: 

Yes, i think you are:toofunny:  Just because they made the sound track to MLP doesnt mean that will be what LG6 sounds like

End Racism Now

MonsterOfSpain
22 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

Wait did DJWS really produce that... Lost a bit of respect for him ngl :awkney: 

2 hours ago, BadJudas said:

I'm more worried now :toofunny:

COME ON GAYS!!

1 hour ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I lost a bit of respect since Government Hooker's case.

10 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I'm more worried now :toofunny:

I'm worried since i knew that Blair is the main producer.

2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yes, i think you are:toofunny:  Just because they made the sound track to MLP doesnt mean that will be what LG6 sounds like

I'm also worried because great part of DJWS's work with Gaga is a rework from previous producer's work.

monketsharona
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Well the guy needed a job it's not like big artists are fighting to work with him lol 

Archived